First Night Jitters

We got home, where I was told that we'll try the alarm tomorrow, as we needed to set everything up. I went to bed and had a nightmare where Brian was my teacher and diapered me in front of everyone. Thankfully it wasn't real. But I did manage to stay dry. What a huge accomplishment.

School wasn't too bad, Brian and his crew just ignored me all day. After supper, I did my homework and was playing fortnite when I was called into the living room. As I entered, I saw everyone on the couch. "Come" said my mother, "we need you to get ready for bed now". "But it's only 8:30", I whined. "True, but we need too show everyone how the alarm works". She then had me strip into my underwear. "Sarah, write down what pictures are on Justin's underwear for his progress chart". I was wearing yellow ones (not from pee) with pictures of different tools. It was then topped with a blue pair that had police cars on it. The alarm was set up, and then a pullup was placed on top. I looked around for my pajama pants, but was stopped from wearing them. "It's one extra thing to stop me from going to the bathroom once the alarm rings".

Afterwards I was told about the "progress chart". It was a big poster, being used to mark how often I was wet. I had until Sam and my mother's honeymoon (one month) to show that my bedwetting was improving. If I was dry for more than half of the month, I could continue using the alarm, otherwise it would be back to pullups. If I leaked out of the pullup, it would be back to diapers. This chart would be hanging on the fridge and anyone could mark it. I tried to get it placed more conspicuously, but was shot down. "It should be somewhere that everyone can see, so I should be motivated to try harder".

We then spent an hour playing monopoly. Every twist and turn crinkled which caused Sarah to snicker and smirk. Afterwards I was sent to the bathroom and then to bed. I got under my blanket and fell asleep. The next thing I knew I felt myself getting shoved and a loud alarm was ringing. It was my mother. "Justin,  wake up, you're peeing". By the time, I was finally conscious enough to get up, it was too late, I had finished doing my business. "It's ok", said my mother as she helped me out of my pullup and wet briefs. She then pulled out new ones for me, this time it was green ones with Scooby-Doo and the red spiderman ones. As she was setting up the alarm, I asked if anyone else heard the alarm. "I was downstairs and heard it", said my mother. "It was so loud that I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbors heard it". She then had me step into the pullup and sent me to bed.

This time it was 6 o'clock in the morning, when the alarm went off, but I heard it and ran to the bathroom. I quickly yanked everything off and sat down to pee without closing the door. With the alarm being so loud, I ended up having 4 people watch as I finished peeing. Sarah then asked if I could just wear a pullup without the alarm for the last hour. To my dismay everyone was nodding, as they all wanted their precious sleep.

By breakfast, I was given two "W"s in the first box, to represent my two accidents. I sheepishly ate and got ready for school.