𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

Invincible Era-

You are different from what everyone else would think of you, even if you're misunderstood sometimes. You have a childish personality to be hanging around kids, toys, and things you grew attached to when you were young. Growing up was way more complicated than it looked because you had to put fun aside and work like an adult. 

Even though you had a childish side, it sometimes draws attention to others who would make fun of you because your actions were not so "adult-like." 

"What are you doing, baby?" You looked over your shoulder to see Michael standing behind you. 

"Nothing." You replied. 

He walked over to sit next to you in bed, making the mattress weigh down a little. He gently reached over to your straight/curly hair that was revealed under the hoodie. 

Here you were, sitting in the same room with Michael Jackson, the famous singer and musical artist everyone loved except for the anti-moonwalkers. They are against Michael, believing he is a good man after years of being threatened by the tabloids. You hated how they wanted him to go away, not to mention his condition or appearance.

Michael grew insecure, but he was strong enough to face the consequences of those years when people grew confused about his skin color. They assume he is white and not black--yet he is a black man born and raised by a family with the condition. It's not his fault to have it in him. 

A/N: I better not see ANYONE say he was drunk on BLEACH. NOT TRUE! Not possible for him to drink that much of a gallon, and it's ignorant to believe that lie. 

You met him when he was shopping, and he was wearing a disguise which you recognized him. However, you were kind enough to help him stay low in the store without anyone seeing him. The poor man deserves to have privacy and not be invaded by it. 

Michael loved everything about you, and your personality traits are similar to his. Every woman he met turned their back on him, but you didn't because he shared his experience with you on that. You had the same common trait as his. It was like you two were meant for each other, and you didn't even read the tabloids unless there was something serious that was all a phony. 

Insert Donald Duck's voice: PHOOEY!

"You look a little upset, baby. Is something wrong?" He asked. 

"Hm. No." You replied, shaking your head. 

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Mhm." 

He looked at you lovingly, smiling, "Do you want to do something?" He asked. 

"Cuddles, please~" You had your arms open for him to cuddle with him as he wrapped his arms around your form. 

You two hugged each other in bed and decided to break the silence. 

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I annoying?" 

"No. Why would you ask me that?" He lifts his body a little and looks at you. 

The look you gave him was sadness written all over him. 

"When I went out while you were at the studio, some guy came up to me. He saw me looking at the toys because I wanted to get one for Paris and myself to play with. They were on sale, and he asked, "Why are you getting a toy for kids?" You explain, biting your bottom lip. "I said, "I want to get one for my friend, and we can play together." You unwrapped your arms from around Michael to sit up, and your legs were close to your chest. 

"Then what happened?" He asked. 

"He laughed at me. Saying that I am too old and stupid to play with kid toys when I should focus on what I have to do as an adult." You had the urge to hold back tears that were coming down as Michael sat up to use his thumb to wipe away your tears. 

"Aw, my poor baby. There is no need to cry if someone mistreats you like that." He said in a soft voice. "You should be happy about what you like, and it doesn't matter if you enjoy something that is a part of your life. Don't ever listen to them; I love that you love toys as much as I do." You look at him feeling his fingers brush your bangs to the side to give you a peck on your cheeks and lip. 

You let out a small giggle as he smiled at you in return. 

"I love you. I feel a little bit better," You said, rubbing your nose, and crawled up to him to sit in front of him and wrap your arms around his neck. 

"That's my Y/N. I don't like seeing my baby girl sad," He said, pulling away and getting you to smile.