𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Dangerous Era

Maestro-Ghost

~

You are so stupid. 

Very

Very

STUPID.

"Why did I agree to this?" You huffed. 

Your friends bet you to go into an abandoned home called "Someplace Elsewhere," and no people entered the house for a long time. It's been there since the 18th century, and whoever lived in it must've had the fortune to work hard enough to get it. 

Walking around the dark hallway was so creepy and scary to keep moving ahead. You reached the end of the hallway as the large doors opened wide. There was an empty room inside, similar to a ballroom you've seen in Disney classic films, and it had old bookshelves and furniture covered in webs and dust. The floor was covered in dust and dirt, and the windows revealed a fade in the room. 

You walked along, and just as you took baby steps, you felt someone watching you. Turning around, someone or something emerged into the darkness, and they appeared wearing a skull mask.  

You gasped.

"Did I scare you?" The figure behind the wall wearing a robe and a skull mask that was removed, looked at you. 

It was a male with long curly black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and light skin. He seemed genuine and calm to see you appear in the abandoned home he owned. 

"Yes, you did give me quite a scare." You chuckled.

He grinned, "I wasn't expecting a guest tonight. What's a lovely lady like yourself doing here?" He asked, looking at you up and down at your form. 

"I wasn't meant to be here, but this was a force by my friends." You explained, looking down at your feet. "I didn't mean to intrude in your home." 

"A bet? So, they could see you get scared and run away?" He asked, resting a hand on his hip.

"Pretty much." You replied. 

"Don't worry; I don't think they know the true meaning of scare." He giggled, looking at you as his eyes widened in realization. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm a Maestro, the friendly ghost." 

"Maestro? Similar to Casper." You giggled. 

He tilted his head, not knowing who this "Casper" was, but he decided to follow your words. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Maestro. I'm Y/N." You introduced yourself as the young male smiled at you. 

"Likewise to see you here past the hour, miss Y/N." He says in a formal tone. 

You giggled.  

His eyes lit up in delight, "You love to play games? I have a lot of ideas for us to play." He said, with a wide grin on his face. 

We can play some games another time. I need to get out of here and not stay in here too long." You told the young male that bit the bottom of his lip. "My parents might be worried about me." 

"Parents...oh, yes, of course." Maestro nods nonchalantly. 

"It gets rather lonely when no one is around to play games with me." Said Maestro, lowering his head down. "I don't like being alone." He looked sad to let you go, but you went to him. 

"I'll come back, Maestro, to visit you." You said. 

His eyes lit up, "You will?" He asked. 

"I will." You said. 

"Pinky promises. You'll come back tomorrow night." He said, holding out his pinky. 

You held your pinky out to him as he wrapped his cold pinky around yours. 

"Now...about your friend's little prank~" He smirked mischievously.

Maestro pulled a scary prank on your friends that messed around with you, and they ran away without looking back. As promised, you were going to be meeting Maestro tomorrow night.

Or so you thought...