𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Era: Modern Era

A/N: I thought about this since I love Alice in Wonderland, and it's always been my favorite since I was a kid. Michael loves Peter Pan, and I love these two pairs. 

Neverland x Wonderland 💖✨

__

You are a young rich woman working hard to animate games and television shows for kids. You loved watching cartoons, playing games (not adult types), eating delicious treats like a kid, and even playing with children. 

Not only that...people wonder if you and Michael Jackson are the same people. It's weird. You don't usually invite kids to your home, but you would visit the Children's hospital or donate funds to help children. It was the best thing you ever did!

To make it more of a news story of the timeline, your home is called "Wonderland" because you love watching "Alice in Wonderland." Alice's Adventures in Wonderland represents the child's struggle to survive in the confusing world of adults. To understand our adult world, Alice must overcome the open-mindedness characteristic of children. Adults need rules to live by.

It was more understanding for you since you're an adult and you can't go back to being a kid. You hate and love being an adult and getting to do whatever you want! However, there comes a life when you have ups and down while living in a society. 

You were home making pastries for a FunFair coming this weekend, and you baked fifty. It was a lot of work, but you did a lot to bake them for the adults and children there. 

Your house

"I think I am running out of sprinkles

"I think I am running out of sprinkles." You said, looking around the kitchen, you are out of frosting. 

You better go to the store to buy some supplies. 

You leave your home to head downtown to go to one of the stores. While shopping, you heard the loud commotion of people going around screaming and cheering. While you were being a little curious, it was no surprise to see Michael Jackson shopping in the same store as you. You were just about to check out your items up front, and he was there doing a little shopping. 

"Oh, hi, Mr. Michael!" You greeted waving at him with a broad smile on your face. "I'm glad to see you here on this fine day." Michael smiled at your friendly heartwarming greeting. 

Mr. Michael.

It was Mr. Jackson since he says it makes him feel "old." Not that mattered. 

"I'm glad to be here today too. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing wonderful! I'm doing a bake sale at the FunFair this weekend." You beamed. "It's for the fundraising of medical needs for the Children in (another country), and I am helping out." You explained, looking up at the tall male flattered upon hearing this from you.