𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

Dangerous-Era

You will interview the world's most famous singer, dancer, and handsome person, Michael Jackson. He got a call from one of the companies that asked to interview him, and he agreed. You stopped by to get an interview from the world star. 

"Ooh! I would love ot have some too!" You beamed. 

"Really?" He handed you some cotton candy as you smiled, eating some.

While walking around the house, you looked up at Michael asking questions different from the annoying ones from the press or the past interviewers he had to question. Yet, you were other than those he conversed with, making him feel more comfortable around you. 

"So, what is your favorite ride in the amusement park?" You asked. 

"I love to go on the roller coasters and the carousel." He replied. 

"I love the carousel!" You boasted. 

You covered your mouth, turning away from him as he laughed. 

"Sorry! I get excited around some fun things I remembered as a kid." You replied, smiling up at the tall male as he giggled. 

"It's okay. I don't judge." Michael said as he smiled over your shyness. He takes your hand, saying, "If you want to get on the carousel, I don't mind. Would you like to?" You nodded your head, doing a little bounce. 

"Yes, please!" You chimed. 

Michael could see a playful side kicking inside you even when you're a little childish and mature for your age. He didn't judge. As he took your hand to take you to the carousel, he allowed you to ride on it, making you smile and laugh. 

__
Your client looked at you, annoyed, "Are you even listening to me? You should get everything about MJ and not tag along with that guy." He scolded. 

You shrugged your shoulders, saying, "What did I do wrong? I got everything down and questioned him, and not to be inappropriate things to make him feel bad--" Your client cut you off. 

"I don't care! Those things aren't what the media need to tell the FULL TRUTH of that Jacko!" He criticized. 

You scowled. 

"Pardon?" You asked.

He smacked his forehead. 

"Look, you have another day to return and get me the story I want." He remarked. 

You shook your head, looking up at him with a death star,e making him jump. Your client was so used to you when you were in a good mood, but he didn't think you showed a scarier side. 

"You listen here, mister. I don't care what you think or even believe from those printouts that the media shared all over the news about Michael." You scowled. Your finger pointed at him, frowning deeply, and you stared at him coldly. "Believe in the lies, and you're going to go bankrupt, and I can make it happen in five minutes. You'll be broke and look like a fool in the face. Michael is a sweet gentleman and NOT a damn pedophile, bleacher to change the colors of his skin. You need ot get yourself straight and think about positive things, not negative thinking." 

Turning your heel around, you stomped out of the room, not glancing back at the shaking man. He was scared, and you were unlike any of the women he encountered. You were tough on the outside but soft on the inside. A wrong move, and they were out of the office the next day. 

Returning to your office, you were doing some paperwork while listening to Lofi music to get the documents out of the way. That was when your phone rang, and you answered. 

"Hello? Miss L/N, speaking." You answered. 

"Y/N! Hi, it's me, Michael. I wanted to ask if you are free this weekend?" Michael asked, holding the phone up against his ear. 

"Oh, I can come by and visit. I don't have any meetings scheduled for the upcoming weekend, Mr. Jackson." You replied. 

"Great! I'll see you then."