𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

You and Michael got back together, and since the trial was still taking place. Toshiki was given a spot in front of the courtroom to prove that all of the lies that the media had assumed Micahel to be a child molester were complete lies. 

Some were in disbelief that Toshiki was among the smartest in the room. He went to a high educational school with a GPA of 5.0, and he even had a clean history background check which only the boys' lawyer was skilled and more competent to be at his level—in the end, the following few days proved that the case was innocent and that everything accused in the courthouse was false. 

They were off to celebrate Michael's Victory Day, but it was when the boy's parents were not pleased. 

"It's not true! Those allegations were true coming from us, and you all deceived us!" Hissed the father as he glared straight at Michael and his family. "You'll pay for this! You no good freak!"

Michael felt his heart shatter to hear the man call him many things, and you stood by him to comfort him. Toshiki walked over to them and spoke up, "Shut up." The father looked at him with a pissed expression. 

"You don't tell me to shut up, bastard! You helped that freak consider him a friend after what he's done to kids behind those closed doors." He pointed the finger at his face as Toshiki remained stoic. "Get the hell out of my way! I will keep telling the people who know Michael is sexually abusing these kids!" 

You glared at the father in disgust, and Michael kept himself together, forcing no tears to run down his face. 

"Toshiki..." Michael called over to him, but the young male didn't listen. 

The raven hair male didn't say a word nor move except use his finger to push the man's finger away from his face. 

Toshiki shifted his shades to his eye,  glancing over at the boy's father, "Somehow, I'll manage to live with that even when you're mistaken, sir." He said as the male looked at the long-haired male. "Your mistakes are the simple ones. You do them one favor and consider them your best friends." Turning his back away as he walked towards you and Michael, that was eavesdropping on the conversation. 

Michael looked over at you, and his ears were listening to Toshiki's words to explain to the family. 

"This is why not everyone doesn't understand what others have in their potential. You come over to his home, and he treats you like a friend--you backstabbed him thinking it was simple enough to get your hands in his money." Said Toshiki. His eyes hardened, and the young boy looked down in pity, knowing he was right. He lied to his parents, saying he was only grieving for Michael's money. "Let this be a lesson to you all after what happened today. Facts are only printed on words, but people also have a much darker side to reveal their aspects of nature."

None of them said a word as Toshiki looked back at you and Michael. 

"My job is done, yes?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said, with a smile on your face. 

"Thank you for everything that you did, Toshiki," Michael said with a small smile. 

"It was my pleasure, Mr. Jackson. I did save the money since this trial was only to be set up by those bastards." Toshiki replied as he glanced over at his shoulder to see the family in deep regret and guilt. 

"Let's go home. It's been a long day, and we can relax." You said, with a smile on your face. 

~

Back at Neverland, Michael was changed out of his suit as he laid his head onto your lap. He was feeling more relaxed and enjoyed having you pet his head while you were watching cartoons.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" You looked down at your boyfriend as he looked into your eyes. 

"Hm?" You asked. 

"Can you teach me how to be a spy?" He asked. 

"Michael..." You sighed. 

"Please?" He asked, with his eyes lit up, begging. 

"I don't see why not, and Toshiki can be your instructor." You grinned. 

"But I want you to teach me since you are a badass at fighting." He pleaded. 

"You're not going to stop begging, are you?" You asked, smiling ear to ear. 

"Nope!" He sat up as you cupped his cheeks, pulling him in a kiss as he kissed back.