𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭. 2

This Is It Era

Michael looked at you sitting in the lounge chair, saying, "You've been distant and quiet lately. Is something wrong?" He asked. 

You were still unsure if the results were accurate. You were pregnant with Michael's kid and didn't think you were prepared to become a mother of the child. 

"Um...I-I don't know how to say this. But uh...do you remember when we did it?" You asked.

He looked at you and thought back to when you two had sex as it came back to him. He was blushing and responding, "Yeah, I remember when we had sex." 

"What if I told you a bun is in the oven." You said. 

"A what?" He tilted his head to the side, resting his hands on your hips. 

"A bun IN the oven." You repeated. 

"I don't know what you mean, sweetheart." He said, chuckling a bit as he was trying to understand what you were trying to say. 

You sighed. 

"Nevermind." You shook your head, looking away from him for a brief moment. Then you asked, "Michael? Do you still want to have more kids?" He looked at you and nodded excitedly. 

"I wouldn't mind having more kids if you are interested." Said, Michael. 

You look at Michael as you nervously shift away from his eye gaze as he looks at you concerned. So, you inhaled, dug into your pocket, and pulled out the stick. 

"Here." 

"Hm?"

"Look at it." 

Michael took the stick from your hands and looked down as his eyes widened. He removed his black shades to see it better. His eyes looked over to meet yours as he cleared his throat. 

"Y/N, are you..." 

You nodded. 

"Oh my..." He muttered. He was thrilled but yet worried because since your pregnant. You're not a part of the show, and it will be very odd with you around. "...Baby, this is wonderful news, and I can't believe that--" 

"Michael, what am I going to do? I can't dance or even be in the show during your tour. I have your baby!" You exclaimed, standing up and grabbing your hair on edge, feeling frustrated. 

Michael comforts you, saying, "Everything will be alright. I'll be here for you and the baby, but in the meantime, let's discuss what we should do." He pecks the side of your forehead, making you relax under his touch. 

~
You and Michael discussed what you would do with the baby's birth. You had to be out of the show to prevent harm to the baby, and he allowed you to come to his place since he thought it was best for you two to start preparing a nursery. You noticed how happy and comforted Michael was around you to help you with the baby's upbringing, and he's still working hard for the tour. You tried to tell him not to push himself too hard.

It wasn't until June 25th a tragic death unexpectedly happened when Michael was pronounced dead. The news made you heartbroken, and no one knew you were carrying his fourth child. Months after his death, you gave birth to a baby girl named Luna, who looked just like Michael except for her eyes, which are your color. She loved listening to Michael's music in the car rides even when she sleeps, which calms her down. Luna was an easy baby to handle, and she was loved by your family, that supported you. 

One day, you walked through the park with Luna while she was knawing on her toy. While you took a break and sat on the bench, you watched the baby play and decided to read a little. That was when a stranger approached the two of you, peering over to glimpse the baby.

"She's a beautiful baby." The male complimented in a deep voice. "What's her name?" He asked, looking at you as your eyes made eye contact. 

"Her name is Luna, and she's my daughter." You replied. 

"Luna...that's a beautiful name. Named after the moonlight." He replied. His attention returned to you, and he asked, "Where is her father? Does she have one?" You shook your head. 

"No. He...passed away." You replied. 

"I'm sorry to hear about that. Would you and Luna like some company?" He asked. The stranger sounded nice, and he introduced himself to be Dylan. 

Dylan was a great person to be around you and Luna. You formed a strong bond, and Luna smiled around him whenever he made her laugh. However, there is something odd about Dylan because his laugh is similar to Michael's and his deep voice. One night, Dylan invited you over to his place, and it was quite a big house--the size of a mansion.

"Hi, Y/N! Hi Luna." Dylan greeted the two of you and stepped aside to let you inside to look around. 

"Wow, Dylan. I didn't think you were this rich. What do you work for?" You asked. 

Dylan clicked his tongue, "I work as..." he turned around to remove his stuff from his face. Turning back to you widened your eyes to see that Dylan was Michael. 

"M-Michael..." You stuttered. 

Michael looked at you sheepishly, "Hi, Y/N; I know this is shocking, but let me explain..." He explained Everything from a year ago until now to fake his death. Michael had to escape from everyone, but his family knew what he was up to after taking this route. 

"So, you didn't die, and you just..." 

"I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how it'll go between you, me, and Luna." He said, looking down at his daughter and you. "I wanted to keep you both safe when I saw you again. I felt loved and happy, even when I first saw Luna. It made me happy and guilty." He croaked, looking down, trying not to burst into tears. 

"I understand, Michael, but this is all too much to handle." You said, trying so hard not to cry. 

Michael does come over to hug you in his arms. You miss his warm embrace. 

"We can take it slow. I don't want to rush into anything, princess." He whispered into your ear and hugged you tighter in his arms.