Ch:1 First Meet ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n wake up!! Your gonna be late for your first day of school!!" My mom shouted.

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed my mom was shouting at me and when I gave a quick look at the clock......... It was 6:55 am..... My eyes widened at the clock "what!!" I shouted as I jumped out off the bed and ran to the bathroom..

'only 35 mins left' I thought to myself.
.
.
.
.

I ran from my house as fast I as could so I can reach the school on time. 'I can't be late on my first day of school, I mean who even want to' I thought.
.
.

I was out of breath when I reached the school.

I went to check the time on my smart watch that i was wearing on my right wrist. It had silver coloured strap and I hve kept an aesthetic wallpaper. It was 7:20. 'Only 10 mins left for the class to start :O... I am surprised that I hve managed to reach the school on time even after getting up late for the school. I mean, I did ran fast tho.' I thought to myself.

I looked at my left and saw that an old man was having trouble at crossing the road. As soon as I saw him, I ran towards him, and grabed his hand and helped him cross the road.

"Thank you miss...uhmm" the man said.

"Y/n" I smiled while replying.

"Thank you Y/n" he smiled
.
.
.
.

As I entered the school, the first thought came to my mind was 'the principal's office' I thought. "Now where would that be." I said as I looked around.

"Hey your the new girl, right?" The voice behind me said.

I turned around, and saw two girls standing in front of me. The two girls had blond hair. The first girl had tied her hair in a pony tail, and had blue eyes. She wore a black and white striped top with a yellow jacket on, with white pants and with a belt on and a glasses on top of her head. The other girl's hair was opened and was beautifully long, and she had emerald green eyes. She wore a white crop top and a blue jacket on, and she also wore a light blue shorts, and a black n yellow clip, clipped to her hair.

'The both are so beautiful' I thought.

"Hello?" I started.

"Hi I am Izzy. Izzy Agreste." she smiled while helding her hand out for a handshake.

"Hi Izzy, I am Y/n. Y/n L/n." I replied back and smiled as accepting her handshake.

"And I am the one and only Chloe Bourgeois and Izzy's bff." she said while flipping her.

"Cool...uhmm. Can you guys please show me the principal's office" I asked.

"Why not. Follow us." Izzy said.

I follwed Izzy and Chloe to the principle's office as they were leading me to them.
.

We finally arived to the principal's office.

"This is it" Izzy said.

"Thank u :) Izzy and Chloe" I said.

"Oh shucks, there's no need to thank me, it wasn't a big deal anyway" Chloe said dramatically.