Ch:16 Awkward silence...

Y/n's POV:

It was sunday and I was still asleep until my phone woke me up.

I slowly woke up, yawning and rubbing my eyes. I sat up and gave a glance at the clock, which is hanging on the wall, infront of my bed. It was 10:05. I groaned and thought, 'who's calling me at this time?"

I reached for my phone and read the contact name: Izz.

I swiped the green button up and brought my phone close to my ear. "Hello?" My voice was still sounding sleepy.

"Hey gurl! Oh sorry, were you sleeping? I shouldn't have called you now-" Izzy spoke thoughout the phone.

"Yeah but- no its fine. So, why did you call?"

"Oh right, I was wondering if you wanna join us girls for a hangout? Its gonna be a girls hangout of course."

"Hmm I'll ask my mom about it, I hope she says yes though!" I smiled at the thought of it.

"Great! I'll text you the time and place, just in case if you are coming. See yeah!" Izzy said before she hanged up the call, indicating a beep.

I lowered my phone from my ear and flopped it on my bed, beside me.

As I almost laid back on my bed, my mother called out for me. "Oh n/n! Your awake? Great! Now get up, brush ur teeth and get a bath. Otherwise, the food will get cold," my mother said.

I let out a groan, "But mom, its sunday!" Before I could protest more, my mother shot me a glare. I quickly got up, folded my blanket and set up my bed, before walking inside the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush and turned on the tap and cleaned it before applying the toothpaste on the brush.

I turned off the tap to not waste water.

I brushed my teeth and spit it out before turning on the tap again and rinsing my mouth.

After brushing my teeth, I held my hands below the tap in the form of curving and collecting the water in my hands before splashing it on my face.

I got out of my clothes and turned on the shower, allowing the water to run through my hair and body.

The cold water running through my scalp and my body sent shives down my spine.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle from the shelf, taking few drops of it before closing its cap.

I applied the shampoo on my hair, spreading it and massaging it.

After few minutes, I washed my hair and then grabbed the soap and started to rub it on my body.

After rubbing the soap all over my body, I turn on the shower again, letting the water run through my body again.

10 Minutes later*

I came out from the bathroom with towel wrapped around my body. I saw the kwamis were scattered around my room as usual.

I changed into my casual clothes which is a hoodie and sweat pant. I grabbed my phone and walked outside my room to the kitchen and sat on the dining chair as I placed my phone on the dining table.

I was going to eat my breakfast when just then I got a notification.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it by adding the password. I clicked on the notification and the chat opened. Its was Izzy.

You=Right
Izzy=Left

Izz

Today