Ch:2 Unexpected

"WTH, HOW?!" Said Y/n.

The neclace started getting pulled like someone was pulling it. And as Y/n grabbed the neclace from stop getting pulled. Just like that the pendent stopped glowing and the heavy force which pulled the neclace stopped and just like that Y/n lost her balance and she fell on the ground. The glow which was glowing on the pendent disappeared and now, the glow was actually floating, and then the glow again started dissapearing and there was a pink n white creature floating on the air.

"WTH- What kind of creature r u?!" Y/n said as she stood up.

"I can assure u that, I am not a creature, I am a kwami." The creature said.

"Now, what is kwami" Y/n asked.

"Kwami can give u super powers " The little thing said.

"Oh... What kind of super powers?" Y/n questioned.

"Every Kwami has a diff species like I am a unicorn kwami. And my name is Dazzle." Said Dazzle.

"So, that means I will give u the unicorn powers." He said.

"Unicorn powers!!! That's so cool.. And wdym by diff kwami's? R there more?" She questioned.

"Yes actually and there will also be ur partner, the cat miraculous holder." He said.

"Oh. Nice." She said.

"Btw can u tell me more about ur power?" She asked.

"Why not? When u want to transform, u just hve to say 'Dazzle time to glow' and to detransform say 'Time out'. And u can fly, U can devilize the akuma with ur arrow and bow and use it for defense and if u shoot an arrow by saying 'miraculous Your super hero name' just after devilizing the akuma, everything will go back to its place. And ur power is that when u say 'Tears rise' U can heal anyone u want to. And the bow to appear u gotta saw 'Bow appear' and to disappear 'Be gone' whenever u want." He explained.

"And also, u can't reveal ur identity to ur partner nor ur frnds and nor ur name, so u hve to come up with a name." He ordered.

"Why can't I?" She asked.

"Because it is supposed to be a secret." He said.

Y/n said " Oh...... And why r u explaining like I am gonna go in some sort of battle or something?"

"Well........ type of" He said nervously.

"WHAT!!!" Y/n shouted.

Felix's Side:

When he reached home, he directly went to his room and noticed that there was a box in his room which didn't belonged to him.

He went to open it and as he oppened it, there was a bright green glow and slowly the glow disappeared and then there was a black creature

"Who r u?!" Felix asked.