Ch:15 Rena who?

Felix's POV:

I was gonna walk in to the locker room when I suddenly saw a akumatized person who looked similar to Lila.

'An akumatized person!?' I start to look around, 'I need to transform immediately!'

As I was gonna walk away from there... I then saw the akumatized peron shooting Y/n from behind, from her blast gun which was attached to her hand.

Before the shot could hve hitted Y/n, I quickly sprinted towards Y/n and pushed her which made us roll and when later made me got on top of her. Our faces really close to eachother.

"Be careful idiot," I whispered to her.

Third Person POV:

"Be careful idiot," Y/n heard him whisper to her.

Felix and Y/n's face were really closed. Y/n got flustered by the closeness of them.

The shot which was gonna hit Y/n, had hitted Chloe.

"I hate Y/n! Y/n and Felix will make the worst couple ever!" Chloe spoke with despise.

"What the-" Felix said and then he slowly got up. Y/n got up as well.

"I-ignore Chloe! She is spitting nonsense-"

"Ugh! You seriously had to be in the middle of this!? You ruined everything you @sshole," Akumatized Lila interupted.

"Huh?" Y/n looks over to the exit of the room where she saw a akumatized Lila. "She seriously got akumatized?" she whispered to herself.

"Excuse me!?" Felix spoke back.

Y/n saw this moment as an opportunity to escape. She sneeked out of the room, without them noticing.

"Jealousy liar! Focus! You're target has just gotten away, because you were arguing. If you get distracted again, I will take your powers back," Shadowmoth warned her.

Jealousy liar scoffed, "you can't do that!?"

"Oh yes I can."

Jealousy liar stormed away from there. Felix took it has an opportunity and he hid in the locker to transform, ignoring Chloe.

Y/n's POV:

I got transformed and quickly came to the middle of the school where Jealousy liar and Chat noir were. I jumped down beside Chat noir.

"Looks like she is looking for a girl named Y/n L/n," Chat noir informed me as he was ready to take the action.

"I figured that out," said as I removed my bow and an arrow from the quer.

Chat noir looked at me, confused...

"A little birdie told me that," I said with amusement as I setted the arow in the bow and ready to shoot it.

"Let's make it easy Ella and Chat noir. You guys give me you're miraculouses and I will get my revenge on Y/n?" She said as she smirked.

"Hmm... How about?" Chat noir tilted his head and then exclaimed, "no!"

"Well then, if that's what you choose. I have no choice but to take things in my own hands," Lila grins evilly and then she starts to shoot at us from her blast gun.

We simply dodged all her shots.

20 Minutes later*

Its been a while and we still haven't done anything to stop her. Her attacks are strong which makes us unable to make any other move.