Ch:18 Heartbroken

Third person's POV:

'...What is going on!?' Y/n thought in confusion and disbelief.

Kagami looked pretty tonight and there was no point for Y/n to deny that. Felix looked handsome in the perspective of Y/n.

Y/n just stood there and watched the show as Kagami stood infront of Felix

Y/n just stood there and watched the show as Kagami stood infront of Felix. Felix had one hand behind him, hiding something. He was nervous, Kagami and Y/n were confused.

When Felix fell on his one knee and removed his hand from the back of him and lifted with a rose in hand, he spoke up. "Kagami... Ever since I saw you, my heart won't stop beating fast. I never felt anything like this for something or someone. But you, you changed it. Kagami, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Those words hitted Y/n like a knife stabbed in the heart. No wonder why she felt weird all about this. Felix wasn't going to confess her, a matter of fact, he never saw her in the way she wanted to be seen.

Y/n knew that Felix liked Kagami from the beginning but after what Adrien told her, it changed her mind, but what for the good cause?

She just stood there at the entrance like a fool, watching the love birds interact.

Kagami clasped her hand on her mouth and started at Felix with a face of shock and suprise. Kagami's face was flushed in red from the speech Felix gave. She spoke up, "yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." She accepted his rose as Felix rose to his feet.

Izzy and Luka cheered them on kissing each other meanwhile the others stared at Y/n with a concerned, shock faces. Y/n look at none of them and then just stared at the scene playing in front of her. It was like a movie playing infront of her where the guy confessed his love to the girl.

Felix heard the cheer and his face flushed in deep shade of red. He grabbed Kagami by her waist and pulled her close, before his mouth clashed with hers.

Y/n looked away, not wanting to look at them as they kiss. She was on the verge of tears but she controlled herself by clenching her jaw.

"I'm sorry... I swear, I didn't know... I-" Adrien spoke up but only to be interrupted by Y/n.

"it's fine Adrien, it isn't your fault," she turns around to walk away. "H-hey-" Adrien tried to stop her but he knew it was useless to.

As Y/n almost exited the entrance, the voice stopped her... "N/n? Where are you going?" It was the voice of the person she didn't want to hear.

Y/n turned around but didn't look at him, "home..." Felix was confused why she wanted to leave now when she only got here a few minutes ago. "Why? Aren't you gonna stay for a bit?"

"I'm sorry Felix but I can't do that, I just remembered that I forgot to do my homework..." There was a hint of sadness in her tone but she hid it. She kept avoiding his gaze as she spoke to him.