Ch:20 *flashback*

Y/n's POV:

Yesterday wasn't better like the day before yesterday but worse. First, I got rejected and almost got akumatized if it wasn't for Chat noir. Second, the person got akumatized and... Kagami and Felix were on a date! I couldn't help but feel jealous.

I wasn't supposed to be jealous, it was wrong. He is my best friend and I should support him for being in a relationship with the girl he loves. Besides, I have no right to be jealous over a boy who wasn't even mine.

I was walking in the class when I spotted Felix on his seat. I looked down while walking towards our bench before taking a seat beside him.

He must have seen me before entering because he didn't even look at me and nor did I.

During the class, we didn't dare to glance at each other, otherwise it will only make things more awkward than it already was.

When the lunch break rolled around, we all went to the cafeteria and grabbed our plates. Me, Izzy, Adrien, Chloe and Marinette were sitting as a group at the table. Me, Chloe and Marinette sat on one side and the other two siblings sat opposite of us.

We were chatting until Felix walked towards our table. Our eyes met and it gave me a flashback from yesterday.

Flashback*

"...I like you, Felix!" I finally poured out the words which were stuck in my throat for so long.

Felix's eyes widened when he heard my sudden confession, "what?" He was speechless.

"Yes! I have liked you ever since our first hangout, the day you met Kagami. I don't know why but I fell for you Felix. I have liked everything about you. From your looks to your personality and everything. And if I think about it..." I inhale a sharp breath before speaking again, "it might be more than just a crush, in fact, more than a like..." I said before looking down, tears rolling down my eyes.

"Y-y/n... I-i'm sorry, I didn't know I... But why me?"

"Like I said, I don't know," sniffles. "Adrien told me that you were gonna confess yesterday..."

Felix's eyes lit up in confusion, "he knew?"

I nodded before speaking, "he eves dropped you guys..." I felt quite guilty for revealing that, 'Sorry Adrien.'

"He told me that you will be confessing to me and I... I knew before this that you didn't like me and yet, I still believed him."

"That's why you ran off..." I heard him mumble.

"Look at me Y/n," he placed his hand on my shoulder. "I didn't know that you liked me and if I did I..."

"It doesn't matter Felix," I shaked my head, my voice coming out rough. "Even if you knew, you would have still ended up with Kagami because she's the one you like, not me."

"I know but I still... I-"

"Just reject me already Felix."

"What!? I can't do that, your my best friend, I can't reject you!"

"Why!? Just reject me so I'll try to move on!"

"Y/n look, I normally reject girls by being cold to them but I can't reject you! Try to understand Y/n." He sent me a pleading look but I quickly turned away.

I didn't know what to say or do, so I just ran away from there, running as rain poured on me. I kept running until I turned right into an alley.

End of flashback*

Felix sat on the seat opposite of me, beside Adrien.

The tension in the air was so thick that I could taste it. The others were chatting like everything was normal, meanwhile my shoulder was stiff as well as Felix's. None of us spoke. The food which I was eating tasted like carbon.

A few minutes later, my phone started to ring, saying "akuma alert, akuma alert." Which means it must be near. I quickly grabbed my phone which was on the table and turned off the alarm.

I abruptly stood up and the others started to stare at me like why did I get up and where I was going.

"I need to use the washroom real quick," I quickly ran out of the cafeteria after saying this.

I ran inside the bathroom, only to be bumped by none other than Lila Rossi.

We both fell down on the ground, landing on our butts. I rubbed my head and looked up to see her doing the same. I got up and dusted my clothes, "great just great." I said in an annoyed tone.

'Out of all people, I had to bump into her!?'

She stood up too while facing me with an ugly face of hers. Her jaw clenched and was wearing a frown on her face, "not like I wanted to be bumped into you either." Her annoying voice, 'gosh', will make me go insane.

She had an arrogant look on her face, she eyed me up and down in disgust. I just wanted to tear her eyes off but no, that would be too violence. She should be the real Shadow moth but sadly, that isn't true.

Lila walked out of the washroom and I quickly went inside the stall. I transformed and went outside the washroom.

The akumatized person was in school, on the main floor. I recognised the villain, it was Mylene. She was turned into a sticky glue monster, again. She had captured Felix, her tail wrapped around him while he was struggling to get out. He was unamused with a frown and a tiny little pout which was a little cute to me.

I shook my head and shoved those thoughts in the back of my mind

I shook my head and shoved those thoughts in the back of my mind. 'Focus Ella, did you forget what happened the past two days?' I returned to being serious again.

I jumped down from the railings of the first floor to land on my feet of the main floor. "Let go off him horrificator!" I already knew her weakness, and was showing no signs of fear.

Horrificator shrunken and threw Felix against the wall. He sat up and rubbed his head with his one eye closed. I ran to him and crouched down in front of him, "are you okay?" He didn't say anything but gave me a nod.

I sighed in relief and swooped him in my arms. Before he could even say anything or react, I quickly flew up from there. "What are you doing?" He asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Taking you somewhere safe," I replied as I flew out of the school, without looking at him. I stopped in front of Mari's house and put him on his feet.

"Gotta go, be safe," I gave him a two finger wave before flying away from there.

By the time I got back, I saw horrificator scaring everyone and destroying everything. I gave Chat noir a call but it went to voicemail, "Where are you Chat noir?"

"Right beside you," I got startled by the voice and turned around to face him. "You scared me," I glared at him.

"Sorry," he shrugged. "We should take care of this mess since we both are here," he said while pointing at horrificator.

"Right..."