Ch:4 Finally Friends!

I woke up on my alarm and set it off. I got off my bed and went to my bathroom.
-

I was finished taking bath and got ready for school. I went to my living room and sat at the dining table.

"Well, ur early today." Said my dad from behind.

"Good Morning dad." I said in a amusing voice.

Then suddenly my mom came from the kitchen and placed the plate on the table as dad sat beside me.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Ur favourite." Mom said.

She then went to the kitchen again and brought the pancakes from kitchen and placed it on our plate.

"Pancakes!! Thank u so much mom." I said in a cheery voice.
.
.
.

Thankfully I arrived to School on time. I walked inside the School and directly went to the locker room. I noticed Felix there, keeping his stuff inside his locker. I thought to sneak up on him. I hid behing the open door of his locker and thankfully he didn't noticed me.

He closed the door and then I....... "BOO!!" I shouted at him.

"WHAT THE FU-!!........ Y/N!!" He shouted in a scared voice.

"BAHAHAHAHA!!" I burst out in laughing .

"U should hve seen ur face!" I said as I was still laughing.

"Hahaha very funny Y/n." He said in not amusing voice.

"What? Ur face was really funny." I said as I was controlling my laughter.

"Ok ya whatever. Let's just go to class." He said as he crossed his hands.

"Ok wait." I said as I opened my locker and kept my things inside it.

I closed the door and said "Ok lets go." as I smiled.

We went out of the locker room and then I started it.

"Btw, where is Adrien and Izzy?" I asked as we were still walking to the class.

"Oh, they r already in the classroom." He said looking at me.

"Oh." I said.

'OMFG!! This is getting so awkward. Idk what to say.' I thought.

Felix POV:

I noticed that Y/n was being quite the whole time. I think she is nervous for some reason.

We entered the class and went to our seats.

"R u ok?" I asked her.

"Ye.. I'm completely fine. Why?" She said.

"Well then... Why aren't u talking?" I said.

"Oh, its just.... I don't know what to talk about." She said awkwardly.

"Well.. I was thinking that-" As I was about to say something. I was interrupted by Miss Bustier.

"Good Morning class. I hope ur projects r going well." She said smiling at us.

"Yess Miss Bustier!" Everyone said, except for me.

"Alright. That's good to hear. Anyways, open ur textbooks." Said the Teacher.
.
.
.

The Bell Rang*

Everyone went outside the classroom. I looked beside me to see that Y/n was finding something. I think.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"I can't find my necklace." She said looking around.

I looked around and saw that her necklace was laying down on the other desk beside ours. I went to grab it but someone grabbed it first.