Ch:17 Anxious Feelings

1 week later*

Y/n's POV:

I was walking in the school, as I was just gonna past the locker room. I suddenly felt a hand grabbing my forearm and pulling me inside the locker room.

I was startled and I almost pushed the person until I saw the person's face, "Hey!- Adrien?"

"Hey... Yeah its me Adrien," he nervously chuckled. I got kinda suspicious of his behaviour.

"Why you behaving like that?" I asked him in confusion and suspicion.

"Right erm... Y/n, I hve to tell you something," he confesed as he rubbed his back neck.

"Huh? What is it?"
"I think Felix likes you..."
"WHAT!?"
"You heard me,"
"no no no like there's no way that's possible. He doesn't like me, he likes Kagami!"

"Well I thought that as well but hear me out. Remember our last hangout when Izzy told everyone that 'I begged her for joining you guys'?" He used two fingers air quotes.

"Yeah? What about it?"
"It wasn't me who requested her to join,"
"then who? Luka?"
"What? No! Felix said 'please' to Izzy to join you guys."

"Okay... But that doesn't make any sense why he likes me,"

Adrien slapped his forehead, "are you that blind?" "EXCUSE ME!?"

"Okay first, did you told Izzy that you will have ask your mother to hangout with the girls?" "Uhm... Yeah?"

"I'm definitely sure its you then," Adrien said it with confidence. "Huh? What the hell are you trying to tell me Adrien?"

Adrien explained everything that happened at the day of our hangout.

"You're kidding right!?"
"No, why would I?"
"HOLY SH!T!"

"And today, I heard Izzy talking to Felix something about confessing.."

"Huh? Confessing? To whom?"

"To you maybe?" Adrien shrugged.

"Tell me the whole story Adrien, I'm really confused right now," after me telling him this, he started to explain what happened.

According to Adrien, Izzy was in Felix's room and that they were talking about 'something'. Adrien said that he was outside the room, listening to their conversation which is technically eavesdropping.

Adrien said that he heard them talking about some confession. He said that Izzy talked about tonight being a big night for Felix and she had to send everyone an invitation for something.

Adrien described that Felix was anxious and nervous about it and Izzy was happy and excited.

Few hours later*

I came home after the exhausting day of school and directly went into my room. As I sat on the bed, I got a notification just then. I removed my phone from the purse and unlocked it by adding the password or fingerprint. The notification was a text message from Izzy. I tapped on the message and the chat showed up.

You=Right
Izzy=Left

Izz

Today

Izz
Your invited to a surprise
party which is held at
x

xxx at tonight 9 pm!
Wear a nice outfit! And
BE ON TIME!