Ch:19 Playing By All

Third person's POV:

Y/n ran as fast as she could from there, tears streaming down her face as it continued to rain heavily.

She wanted to be alone from everyone else. She didn't want to be home or somewhere else, she ran it an alley and sat on the ground while sobbing very hard. She hugged her legs and buried her face in her knees as she cried.

Dazzle flew out of her purse and tried to comfort her again like yesterday but it was of no use. She wouldn't listen.

"Why? Why did I have to like him? Why do I always get rejected? Why doesn't anyone like me? It's actually all my fault!" She continued to say these words as she cried. Rain pouring on her. She was shivering from the cold but she didn't care.

"Y/n, you need to calm down. How about we go home and-" Dazzle tried to talk to het but he got interrupted by her.

"N-no! It's all my fault! I shouldn't have listened to Adrien. I shouldn't have listened to myself and you. I should have known. I hate my heart so much! I never listen to my brain... It feels like my feelings have been played, by my heart. Playing by all of it," she didn't move from her place at all, she just sat there and cried.

Y/n didn't notice it but the akuma was coming for her. It was near her, trying to akumatize her. Dazzle saw this and he started to panic, "Y/n! The akuma!"

Just then, a black figure appeared in the alley which made Dazzle to quickly hide behind Y/n. The figure walked where Y/n was sitting as the akuma was hovering above her.

"Cataclysm..." The figure mumbled and grabbed the akuma in his hand which turned to ashes. Y/n heard him so she removed her face from her knees to look up at the person who was standing in front of her.

It was Chat noir, he crouched down to her level and stared in her sobby eyes. "You almost got akumatized," he said in a soft voice. The Chat noir who is always flirty, charming, and whatever the city called him was now concerned and worried.

"W-what? I didn't realise that..." She looked down at her miraculous.

"You should be more careful next time but, what are you doing out here in the rain?"

"I uhm... I didn't feel like going home," her voice was shaky as she spoke, she then looked down at her feet. "Why? You should go home otherwise you will get sick."

"I'm aware but-" Y/n tried to speak but she couldn't speak further as Chat noir swooped her in his arms.

"No buts, I'm taking you home."

"W-what!? But-"

"I said no buts, now let's go." Chat noir extended his baton and he jumped with Y/n in his arms, from there.

He took Y/n to her apartment and he jumped on her balcony. He put Y/n down as she stood on her feet. "You're soaked, you should take a warm bath," he said while looking down at her.

"I-i will, thanks... Chat noir," she flashed a small smile at him. Chat noir's ring started to beeb which made him panic. "No problem! I gotta go, take care!" He said before extending his baton and jumping from there.

Felix's POV:

I jumped inside my room through the open window. I didn't know what to think, Y/n wasn't doing well and it was all my fault. 'Why am I so blind to not notice that Y/n had feelings for me?'

I sat on my bed as I pinched my nose bridge. Y/n almost got akumatized because of me, I was so stupid to let her cry like that. I have never seen Y/n like that, she was sobbing very hard.