Act I - Origin

"I'm sorry ma'am, but your son is quirkless, but you daughter has a powerful telekinesis quirk that may be even stronger than yours." Said the quirk doctor to Inko Yagi and her 2 twins, Izuku and Izumi.

"You hear that Izumi?! You can be a great hero with your quirk!" Said Inko Yagi the #7 hero Psyker "Yeah I'll be just like Psyker!"
Said Izumi the youngest and "blessed" twin.

But young Izuku was forgotten as soon as he was declared quirkless, he was condemned to be forgotten and abused from that day forward.

~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip 1 Week ~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week since the quirk diagnosis of the Yagi twins and Izuku was starting to notice that something was wrong, his parents were avoiding him like the plague and his sister wasn't any better, so the young lad did what any sensible human being would do, he tried to communicate with her and understand why she would do such a thing.

Author Note- Izuku will refer to Izumi as Zumi as a nickname and he is normally referred to as Zuzu, you know? Sibling nicknames.

"Zumi?" Asked Izuku knocking on his sisters door, "What!" He heard her faintly yell from within her room as if she were mad at him. "Why have you, mama, and papa been avoiding me?" Asked a confused and frightened Izuku.

He then heard banging from within his sisters room before the door was thrown open and his sister came storming out.
"IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A FREAK!" screamed Izumi activating her quirk and throwing a book at Izuku, hitting him in the eye, his left one to be exact, hard enough to start the development of a black eye.

Then the young Izuku started crying, finally attracting the attention of the neglectful Yagi parents, Toshinori ran over to the crying boy. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SISTER!?" yelled Toshinori, the sobbing Izuku couldn't muster much of an answer for that question do his father struck him, none too gently, adding a bruise to his already damaged face.

Toshinori then asked again "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" izuku finally managed to get an answer out over the cascade of tears coming out of his eyes "n-n-nothing, I-I just came over a-and she h-hit m-me."

"Go to your room NOW!" shouted Toshinori as Izuku walked to his room sobbing he looked around his angry father and saw his sister giving him a malicious grin.

"Why are they doing this to me?" Thought Izuku curled up on his bed sobbing, little did he know he would soon find out the answer was more simple and hateful then he ever could have imagined.

His life would only spiral down from here.