Act II - Critical Condition

Ever since the attack on Ramsgate that had thrown a boy who was on deaths doorstep into the town center, Ramsgate had been in a frenzy to repair the damage caused by the unknown behemoth that had appeared.

But Granny Strega and Doctor Priyani were focused elsewhere, preventing the death of the boy who had shown up, with more injuries than any slayer they had ever seen.

They had been operating on the boy for 5 hours straight with no signs of finishing anytime soon, and all they had done so far was done to prevent the boy from dying and resuscitate him when he flatlined.

So they continued through the day and night, not caring for their own sleep knowing that if they slept then the boy would never wake again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 Days Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took 2 days for them to get the boy barely stable, but he still wasn't awake and they had no clue when he would, but Priyani and Strega couldn't do anything more for him without rest.

But while the two were resting from 3 days worth of lost sleep, Izuku woke.

(The reason he woke up so quickly is because Aether is coming in clutch, the only things it fixed were the broken bones, not any of the open wounds, frostbite, or burns.

It just sped up his awakening really)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Izuku View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Izuku woke up all he could feel was pain, it wasn't as bad as when he got attacked but it was constantly there, filling his body with nothing but the pain his body was now made up of, when he tried moving he realized that he was unable to feel some limbs, then he remembered that them hoes were GONE, all he could do was sit, and he couldn't yell either as his throat was dry.

He looked around the room he was in, he was on a table surrounded by blood covered towels and the tattered remains of his shirt that had been cut off his body, and he saw that near his head was a cup of water.

After he had drank he tried to call for someone, but nobody could here him where he was, so he decided to force himself to sit up, regardless of the pain of his wounds.

It took Izuku far longer than he was happy with due to his lack of depth perception and missing limbs, but he was finally sitting up, the next thing he was planning on doing was hobbling his way over to the door to see where he was.

After what felt like an hour of Izuku supporting himself on a wall and hopping on his one remaining leg to the door, he faced a dilemma, how the hell was he supposed to open a door when his one arm was the only thing keeping him up? So he made the brilliant decision of throwing his body weight towards the door and grabbing the handle.

But he put his body weight onto the handle, throwing the door open, and throwing the poor boy onto the ground outside and hitting his arm stump in the process, causing a shout to come from the boy.

Alerting fucking EVERYBODY nearby to his presence.

(Yes I know Strega wasn't in Old Ramsgate but how the fuck was I supposed to make Izuku get medical attention? Priyani studies behemoths, so Strega is located right next to Arkan's house for convenience)

Before he could even think Izuku was surrounded by people in various kinds of armor, and they were speaking English? A class that Izuku excelled in during school (Before the teachers dropped his grades because they are assholes) far surpassing his classmates in his fluency, leading to some beatings on the part of his "friend group" but he couldn't help it.

"Holy shit this kid's awake already?"

"You ok kid?"

"Somebody call Strega or something!"