Intermission I - Kaina Tsutsumi

Best girl, I choose you!

Kaina Tsutsumi was meant to be disposable. that's what the HPSC had already told her, and that's what she always believed.

Go in, kill, get out.

That's how her life went for years, until the blood around her was waist deep, she couldn't look into the eyes of her fans anymore, she didn't deserve admiration for the work she had done over the years, she was a killer, a weapon, a villain.

Until she got her next assignment, it was supposed to be of the highest importance, one relating to national security.

When she saw what she was tasked with, she nearly choked on her coffee.

She was to confirm the death of or  eliminate the son of All Might.

Izuku Yagi.

So she set out to find information on the kid, but the boy was more clever than she thought he was. Anything posted or sent from any of his devices was incripted, and ran through TOR.

The kid was a ghost in the system. He didn't show up on any public forums or records. The only name that Kaina was able to trace back to him was a username of Deku, but any attempts she made to contact others to obtain information were blocked.

No hero forum, dark web chat groups, or any other gathering of people who had interacted with the boy online refused to give him up.

So she decided to investigate the scene where he went missing, the park near his family home.

When Kaina arrived, the tape was gone, the ground was still charred from the explosions, and the trees still showed bruising from the boy slamming against them.

She spent more than a day searching before she found something, a burnt notebook with an unreadable title.

Kaina began to read a page.

"If I become a hero, will the abuse finally stop? Will I become deserving of basic human rights and privileges? Will I be able to meet people who aren't looking for information?

I didn't choose to be an info bro-"

She was surprised, the kid of the number one hero was quirkless? That would explain some things, but for All Might to participate in this abuse?

Kaina would get to the bottom of this and find out just what the hell was happening to Izuku Midoriya.

End of Intermission.

Hello people, sorry for the extreme break, I have a scholarship course I'm taking, which eats up most of my free time, and I apologize for the short chapter but that's what the early intermission chapters are going to be, short little peeks into the lives of other characters.

I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits, I hope to see you all for my next chapter.