The Visitor.

Valerie found herself in an unfamiliar environment

Valerie found herself in an unfamiliar environment. But it didn't take her long to realise that she was on a hospital bed, alone. Hospitals freak her out and been completely on her own was triggering her anxiety. The last thing she remembered was jumping off the balcony with Anthony Lockwood, where the hell was he? After their so called death pact.

She pulled out the iv, grabbed her stuffs and got out of the room. She could hear the nurse call out, "Miss Lockwood?" As she disappeared down the hallway.

Walking down the streets, of London in daylight made her realise what she was wearing. An off blue patient gown decorated with unicorns and rainbows. Did they dress her as a twelve year old for her petite size? This was a fashion disaster. She couldn't get the hell out of the outfit and dunk herself in a warm bath but first, she needed to eat something before she turn completely insane.

George opened the door, and was shocked to see his roommate wearing the most colourful outfit ever. Valerie was compose, she always took the time to plan out her outfits and do her very flashy eye makeup with a silver liner. This was the first time he was seeing her in prints, he didn't recognise on her. "What are you wearing? And where's Lockwood?"

Valerie walked past him, straight towards the kitchen. "Is there coffee?"

The girl was behaving like she was lost in the desert, searching for the last drop of water. He examined her closer. "Wait...you've been in a hospital. Why were you in a hospital?"

"Coffee..." she groaned ignoring the tingling sensations over her body.

George stared at her, she was messed up but she still managed to look pretty somehow. Life was unfair; how can someone be blessed with both looks and Talents. It should be one thing or the other.

Valerie saw the boy just staring at her dumbstruck, yes, she was in the most ridiculous outfit ever and her hair a mess but that doesn't mean he should be staring at her. "In the last 12 hours, I have nearly been murdered by a Type Two. Twice. I've jumped from a burning house, fallen 20 feet face first into a bush, and had a tube shoved down my throat to hoover out my lungs, so just give me a cup of coffee!"

The boy blinked coming back to his senses. "Maybe if you'd waited for me, none of this would've happened."

"You were late."

"I was doing my research. How exactly did the house catch fire, Val?" He asked as he handed her a glass of cold water.

As she was chugging down the water, an old newspaper article caught her eyes. It was the picture of the young woman before she became a ghost. "This woman. Who was she? This is the picture of the ghost who attacked us last night. It felt like...she needed my help."