The Screaming Staircase.

A/N:

It's been a while. I hope ya'll are doing great :) my life had many downs...one of the worst year of my life 🌚✋🏻 the reason why I'm mia & haven't been able to update for months.

Anyway, who've watch the live action of One Piece cos I have ;) & I'm in love with Zoro 💚

🪄🪄🪄

The train halted in a small station

The train halted in a small station. "Wow. There's a lot of green." George mentioned taking in the greeneries surrounding them.

"Never been outside of London before, George?" Anthony said leading the way.

"I visit my gran in sidcup."

"Sidcup is in London."

Valerie removed her varsity jacket the place was warmer than London, it reminded her of her hometown. "You haven't missed much Casper."

"I can't believe we're going to sir John Fairfax's house." Anthony exhaled.

"You've got a real hard on for him, haven't you?" She stated the obvious, the boy haven't been able to shut his mouth up about John Fairfax ever since they got the job.

"If you wanna put it like that. He's succeeded in everything he's tried. Publishing, show business. He didn't even start smelting until he was in his thirties. Now look at him."

"Hmm..."

"And he came from nothing too."

"Nah, he's old money!" George pointed out. "and you've a massive house in central London."

"Well, mortgaged to the hilt, George. I'm practically a serf." Anthony said over his shoulder.

At the parking lot. Ellie, Mr. Fairfax assistant picked them up and drove them to the man's luxurious castle which was a stunner.

If not for all the visitors and the pulse of energy that Valerie felt as soon as she stepped in, she was stunned by its beauty.

George examined the map of the castle again, "I can't figure this place out. Nothing's where it should be."

"This is the gallery." Mr Fairfax said, "the original priory was destroyed after the monks decided to commit mass suicide."

George and Valerie looked at the man shaken.

"You had to make your own fun in those days." He joked as he saw their terrified expressions. "The modern house was built on the ruins. So it's a bit of a Frankenstein."