Chapter Three

Mireya 

     "That's him in the black Aston Martin," Amir told me.

     Before I signed a contract with them, we've been briefly introduced to each other. Amir had been in the business for all of his life, almost as though he was born into it and Eliana was born in the mafia. 

     Now, him, Eliana and I are all sitting in his car, watching our - my - target, pull up to the casino's grand entrance.

     "If there were three black cars one after the other, I would not be able to tell which one was an Aston Martin, so next time, please be more specific."

     "You're a bit bossy, aren't you?" Amir commented, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

    "But you're too pretty not to be," Eliana said, winking at me.

     "Thanks," I mumbled. "Ok, so the guy, he's wearing a watch and in one of the pockets of his two piece suit, there should be a wallet somewhere, right?" I asked, visually analyzing the man I was about to steal from. "Anything I should know about him?"

     "Just that he's a pain in the ass," they said at the same time and I was wondering if they had a history with that man and why they wanted to use me to piss him off.

     Surely, there wasn't a thing that man has that they couldn't buy on their own.

     "If you don't mind me asking, why are you stealing from him?"

     "That's classified information you aren't trusted enough to know," Amir answered.

     Fair enough... fair enough?

༻✦༺

Kaian

     Whatever antic it was the two devils planned for me, I knew for sure it was going to be interesting. If this failed, I knew that I would at least be entertained. We were at a casino, lots of people, strangers and ones I did know. I spotted Eliana in one of her big fur robes that made her look like Cruella De Vil, and Amir who was on the opposite side of the room, smoking a cigar with two women on either side of him. The pure image of a mafia dom.

     One of the people here were going to attempt to steal from me and I was completely clueless to who it was. I knew it was going to be a woman but disguises were easy to come by nowadays.

     "You look like you have something stuck up your ass, Kaian, relax." Eliana said in one ear piece.

     "You're looking really nervous, out of character," Amir added, his voice streaming in through the other ear piece.

     "If the two of you don't shut the fuck up, I'm leaving,"

     They remained silent and I remained waiting, seated at the bar.

     Shortly after, a woman with blonde hair sat beside me, her perfume over powering enough to knock a man down. "Would you mind buying me a drink?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.

     "Go ahead and order," I said, if this was the woman trying to steal from me, I'm having doubts.

     She ordered her drink and I briefly looked at Eliana who was smirking at me. That didn't give anything away, my sister could be playing me.