01:

"I'm so excited to get my angel!" Si-u screamed in excitement right into my ear, "ow! My ear.." Si-U grabbed onto my arm and wrapped it around hers. "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to be so loud. So Valentine's Day is tomorrow, what are our plans?" I stared down at the sidewalk below me and sighed, "that's a surprise hun, you'll have to wait." She pouted and stopped us starting to shake my arm as she pouted even more, "seungmin-ahhh~ please let me know what it is, you know I hate surprises," I hated to admit but her soft puppy eyes and and puffed up lips were just so adorable, plus the cute voice.

"Okay okay fine, I plan on taking you out for the movies, then dinner, and maybe even back to my place to get some ramen." She smirked at me and then giggled hitting me on my shoulder knowing exactly what I meant by the last thing. "It's been so long since we've done that, which makes me even more excited for tomorrow!" I chuckled softly and wrapped my arms around her waist, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "This is your work place, I'll see you tonight, I love you." She nodded and kissed my cheek before going inside of her work building and disappeared from my sight.

I walked down the sidewalk all the way to me and my girlfriends apartment. I went into the building and entered the elevator, pressing the button which is the top floor. It was a quiet elevator ride but it was something to enjoy, although the my stomach felt like it was sinking.

I exited the elevator and went to our apartment door, putting in the code and went inside. I heard something fall as soon as I entered, I jumped and quickly grabbed the bat near the door and holding it up, "whose there?!" It was silent.

(Authors p.o.v)

Seungmin searched the whole apartment not finding anyone and sighed in relief. He went to the fridge grabbing an orange juice carton, opening it and drinking from it.

Seungmin choked as something grabbed him from the waist, grabbed him by his neck pulling it back and licking his neck. His orange juice leaked from his mouth as he couldn't swallow it, leaking down his neck something or someone licked it up.

Suddenly he was released and fell to the ground. He breathed heavy as he backed up against the counter panicking. He looked around to see nothing, though he touched his neck that was wet, so it definitely happened.

He felt like he was being watched but seen nobody. He got up slowly grabbing a pan and carrying it around while he checked the place once again. Nothing.

-

Something crept as seungmin was napping peacefully.

"He's so fucking pretty, we got lucky." It was no other than his.. angel..s?

"Can we do something now??? I can't wait anymore." Chan, one of the 'angels' sighed. "Fine go ahead. Don't be to rough even though you want to," Chan sent one of the other 'angels' which is Hyunjin off to the sleeping seungmin.

Seungmin was sleeping peacefully when Hyunjin sat beside him and rubbed his hand up the boys shirt, humming a soft moan loving the feeling of the boys soft skin. He climbed on top of the boy and leaned down to kiss his lips, loving the feeling of that he began to crave more of the sleeping seungmin.

"Hyunjin stop. You'll wake him, you can have more of him later!" Jeongin (at this point y'all know their all there and not angels due to the title💀) said grabbing Hyunjin and pulling him off of Seungmin, which woke seungmin by the quick movement. Seungmin sat up and looked around seeing nothing. "Fuck.. seungmin you need your medicine, you're losing your fucking mind.." Seungmin got up going to the bathroom, opening his medicine cabinet and getting his pills taking a few.

"Just let me do something, I'll be gentle on him," lee know said smirking and biting his lip. "It is the perfect timing I guess.. fine let's do it." Lee know appeared behind seungmin grabbing him by his hair pulling his head back, seungmin being frightened by this he tried to fight it. Though he could see Lee Know, every feature.

"Let go of me!" Seungmin yelled elbowing Lee Know
In the stomach.

"Stop it," lee know said grabbing Seungmin by his wrist and pinning him to the wall. "Do you even know who I am?" Asked Lee Know, "no! Now get away!" Seungmin tried and tried but the other was way to strong. "Well let's put it this way, I own you now, me and my friends all own you. You have no fucking choice but to let us take control over you and what you do and what we do to you." Seungmin eyes widened as he seen the color of the others eyes change colors into a orange color. "What the fuck are you?!"

"I'm you're lust demon, no.. we're your lust demons." Lee know said as the others appeared and smirked.

"D-demons?!" Seungmin stuttered.

"Now that we got that handled," Lee know said smirking and began to aggressively kiss seungmin. Seungmin widened his eyes, he tried escaping from the grip Minho had on him but wasn't able to.

Felix approached the struggling seungmin and smirked as he got down on his knees and pulled Seungmin's pants down along with his boxers. Felix had no hesitation to attach his mouth to the tip of his dick and began to suck on it. Seungmin moaned into the kiss with Minho and clenched his fist.

"Minho move let us hear him!" Hyunjin said pushing Minho away from seungmin, Felix taking seungmin all the way in his mouth made seungmin moan loudly. Let's be honest seungmin enjoyed the pleasure.

Seungmin gripped onto the small blondes hair and threw his head back as his moans were echoing throughout the bathroom.

"Fuck that's so hot.." Jeongin said biting his lip, watching as he wanted a turn, but he wanted seungmin to do what Felix was doing to him.

"Felix don't let him cum!" Chan yelled grabbing Felix, after Felix was pulled away he had a frown across his lips. "Hey I wasn't done!" Felix said hitting Chan.

"Save some of us Felix." Changbin said grabbing the sweaty seungmin and pulling him to the bed and throwing him on it. Seungmin backed away a bit and stared at them all, "don't worry, we'll make you feel real good," said Changbin who had grabbed seungmin by his ankles and pulled him to the edge of the bed. "I-I don't understand what's happe-" seungmin was cut off as he was pounded into. (Yes all of them are already naked don't ask how💀)

"Fuck so tight" Changbin moaned out thrusting in and out of the younger. Seungmin moaned each deep thrust, trying to get used to the length.

The pleasure he was feeling made him want more, but what about his girlfriend?

Seungmin gripped the sheets as he felt Changbin's thrust get faster. Throwing his head back and moaning, he heard the apartment door open, suddenly all of them were gone and seungmin felt like his insides were empty.

He quickly got under the covers and seen his girlfriend come inside of the room.

"Hey bab- are you.. naked?" She said as a soft pink spread across her face. Seungmin stared for a second then nodded, "for you.. I wanted to surprise you." Seungmin said uncovering himself halfway and smirking trying his best to erase what just happened from his mind. Si-U giggled softly crawling onto the bed and onto seungmin.

Seungmin grabbed her hips as she began to kiss him and teasingly started to grind against him, receiving quiet groans from him. Seungmin gripped her hips to stop her then flipped them now remaining on top of her. He rubbed his hand up her dress until he reached her panties and too started pulling them off.

Pulling her into another kiss that began to get sloppy quickly, he lined up with her and thrusted in her quickening his pace quickly.

"F-fuck~!" Si-U moaned out throwing her head out of the kiss.

The ones watching didn't like the fact of seungmin being called someone else's.

-

THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE INSANE. It probably won't be the most successful books I've ever written, but it'll be enough to entertain y'all. If you're still in the process of reading "mine" or "bully" you don't have to read this just yet. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

- sun ho