06:

LONG SMUT CHAPTER

Seungmin has never had somewhat of a threesome, or any type of group sex. He smiled the biggest after he woke up the next day, he wanted to see them again today but he wanted to go out.

Seungmin although craved their touch so so bad. He sat in bed thinking about what the day could be like and he wanted it to be with the demons, like really really bad.

Seungmin thought about what they could do next, he smirked a little and got up. "Lust demons come to me" he said proudly, which lets be honest he doesn't even have to say that, he could just kind of think about it and they come.

"We're already here love," seungmin heard jeongins voice then looked at the bedroom door, seeing them walk in, "you don't have to say that, that was a little joke we made up, anyways what is it?" Seungmin blushed, he didn't want to ask for sex because that's embarrassing.

"Uhm.. anyone hungry?" He changed the subject he had in plan to something else, "hmm very, I'm actually very hungry." Changbin said walking closer to the bed, "i could cook for you then!" Seungmin smiled big, "no baby, not hungry for that." Seungmin was confused but then caught on quickly, they were here because they knew what he wanted.

Seungmin smirked deciding to tease, "oh then what are you hungry for?" Changbin climbed on the bed and quickly pulled seungmin to him by his legs. "Don't play games seungmin." Seungmin didnt care and wanted to tease so bad, just to see what he gets out of it. He slowly climbed onto Changbin's lap and wrapped his arms around the older boys neck, "I won't know if you don't tell me what you're hungry for," seungmin whispered in Changbin's ear, biting onto his earlobe softly. Changbin had a weakness for this type of stuff. "Don't tease, you know exactly what I want, there will be consequences seungmin." Changbin's voice was stern, which gave seungmin chills. "But I don't know what it is~" seungmin made sure to add a soft whiny tone to his voice while continuing to tease. Changbin wanted to tear the boy apart and fuck him recklessly so bad at this point, he wanted to hear the boy beg for more but also beg to stop. Seungmin wanted to take the teasing further, he pushed changbin down on his back and began grinding slowly against Changbin's bulge, receiving groans.

"shit.." changbin mumbled, grabbing the boys hips and making him grind faster, seungmin bit his lip feeling their bulges grind together through their pants. He himself was starting to want more than just to tease anymore, he wanted to see the older moan out in pleasure as he rode his dick.

Seungmin felt the pace quicken with his grinds as changbin forced his hips faster, oh how he loved the feeling of this.

He tried to stop but changbin kept forcing him into grinding faster, the older had strength like a fucking gorilla, but seungmin loved it.

The pace and the feeling made seungmin let out small moans, he wanted it to continue but wanted to move onto the next step. Seungmin threw his head back lightly groaning in slight pain as he felt changbins grip begin to get painfully tight onto his hips.

Changbin stared at the younger, "are you gonna continue to tease hm?" Seungmin squealed with moans feeling the grip getting tighter, that's going to leave a terrible bruise. "N-no I won't please stop!" Changbin released his grip and let me catch my breath.

Seungmin slapped changbin on the chest and climbed off of him, he was violent and for some reason seungmin liked it. He knows to never tease changbin again but he would keep doing it just for the aggression changbin had.

Changbin smirked before he pushed seungmin down while climbing on him and pinned his wrist, "seungmin, would you prefer someone else? Am I to much for you to handle?" Changbin slid a cold hand up seungmins shirt, beginning to lift the shirt exposing seungmins fragile waist. Seungmin didn't answer and just watch changbin make the slowest but most pleasing touches around his waist, seungmin has places he loves to be touched which is his waist, his thighs, and his neck. He had a weakness for those spots.