10:

Seungmin woke up feeling better than yesterday, he didn't wake up feeling pain in his body as much, but he didn't know exactly what happened.

He got up and changed into fresh clothes and slipped his shoes on. Not even a second later he was painfully pushed against the wall and pinned. "Where the fuck are you going?" Minho asked In a very serious like tone, which gave seungmin chills. "I-I'm just going out to get breakfast.." seungmin turned his head away feeling his face flush red. "No you're not, eat breakfast here." Minho let go of him and backed away a little, staring seungmin down a little before walking away.

Seungmin was confused and went to his kitchen, opening the fridge and seeing it was nearly empty, he had been stuck in his house because of these stupid demons and hadn't been able to grocery shop. "I need to go out.." Minho quickly snapped his head to look at him, scoffing and rolling his eyes, "fine. you have an hour." Seungmin looked at Minho with complete disapproval. "You think I should have a curfew of how long I'm out? You must be fucking crazy! I don't need a curfew from some sex addicted demons!" Minho went to seungmin and aggressively pinned him to the counter, "You don't want to listen to what the fuck I say do you? Well that's too bad because you're under my control today so you do whatever the fuck I tell you to!" Seungmin closed his eyes tightly and grit his teeth, gently pushing Minho away and nods.

"I'll be back in an hour~" seungmin quickly left the apartment and stared at the ground as he walked, wishing the demons were gone at this point, they controlled him and used him for sex. "Fucking jerks.. all they do is use me and control me like I'm a puppet."

He walked until he got to a grocery store, going inside he looked around and went through the isles, grabbing what he needed. He stopped in one isle and scanned through the foods, which he stood there for the longest and wasn't sure why he did.

"You're taking to long for Minhos liking" a voice whispered into his ear, suddenly he was pushed into the shelf and pinned there. "W-Wait!~" he felt burning hands run over his waist as his shirt was lifted, he looked back and saw Chan.

"C-Chan wait!~ n-not here!~" Chan ignored him and scratched down his waist and took his other hand to his neck, pulling him close and kisses his neck.

"It'll be quick~" Chan whispered in Seungmins ear before biting his neck and pushing seungmins pants down just enough for him to do what he wanted. Chan lined up to seungmins entrance and slowly pressed into him, sending seungmin out in small and gentle whimpers.

Chans small movements in and out of seungmin began to speed up quickly, making Seungmin's sweet noises get louder before Chan brought his hand over seungmins mouth. Seungmin brought his hands to the shelf and gripped onto it, moaning loudly into Chans hand as he felt Chans speed progress.

"You're so fun to fuck so hard you cry and scream, so helpless and weak~" Chan lowly whispered into his ear, seungmin felt like Chans voice echoed through his body as shivers went from his ear and down his body, the hot and raspy Australian accent was Seungmin's favorite thing about Chan.

Seungmin arched his back, making his body push into the shelf's and leaving an aching pain as the shelf pushed onto his rib cage.

Chan had no hesitation to get faster with each thrust, beginning slap Seungmin's perfect ass every few thrust and watch Seungmin's body react.

Seungmin felt drool leak from his mouth and tears fill his eyes, whimpering at the overstimulation he was feeling. Chan bit his lip hard at seungmin loud noises through his hand as he pounded him senselessly.

Seungmin felt his body aching after some time of the sex, now screaming into Chans hand and crying softly. Chan honestly didn't care, bringing his free hand around seungmins waist and to his dick, wrapping his thick fingers around it and slowly began to pump Seungmin's dick fast.

This quickly made seungmin melt and feel so much better as he released onto the grocery stores floor, feeling his face turn flush red. Chan chuckled lowly and gripped onto Seungmin's hair, pulling his head back some as he began to pound seungmin until it hurt. "You made a mess baby~ you're such a messy little slut." Chan tightened his grip on Seungmin's hair and bit into Seungmin's ear as he thrust into seungmin as hard as he can before releasing his liquids into him, slowing down and pulling out, he disappeared suddenly, leaving seungmin to collapse onto the floor exhausted.

"F-Fuck you c-Chan!~" seungmin yelled and looked around, slowly and sorely getting up, fixing his pants he had no choice but to leave without groceries. He quickly rushed out of the grocery store, leaving the mess he made on the floor hoping someone will mistake it as something else and clean it up.

Seungmin went home and decided to go to sleep, flopping onto the couch and stares at the ceiling, the discomfort of the pain in his ass was unbelievably satisfying to him. He liked it, although he wanted to hate the demons so much, he couldn't, they bring him to much pleasure.

—-

Well uh surprise? I've been gone for nearly 6 months, but I'm here! And this is the only story I really managed to write. Anyways, I really do appreciate all the love and support my books have been receiving! I go back and read them and cringe at how bad my English was, but these past 6 months my English improved a lot!

I didn't think I'd ever really bring myself to open Wattpad again after leaving y'all for so long, I'd honestly thought y'all would scold me and hate me for leaving you all for so long. I hope you all understand I had things to do and I will try writing more often again!

- Sunho <3