03:

Seungmin couldn't get what happened off his mind for the past 2 days, which surprisingly the demons only showed up very few times.

Seungmin was watching a movie by himself since his girlfriend went to work. He had a blanket and a bowl of popcorn while watching his favorite show, the walking dead.

He didn't pay attention to anything else around him until he suddenly felt an appearance beside him, he looked over and seen Chan. "Holy fuck!" Seungmin screamed as he jumped and spilled his popcorn, "what the actual fuck man! That was my popcorn!" Chan just laughed and when he was done he smirked, "the others are occupied, so it's just me and you for now. The boss of us had to get them to some planning duties, anyways what are you watching?" Seungmin looked back at the tv, "t-the walking dead.. why are you here?" Chan sighed before sliding a hand on Seungmin's exposed thigh due to him wearing shorts.

Seungmin felt shivers, "not right now.. I'm finishing this episode." Chan smirked using his strength to pull seungmin in his lap, "I have a way we can do both baby, so just be prepared." Chan suddenly stood up holding onto seungmin while seungmin was hitting Chans shoulder, "stop hitting, you know you want this," Chan said placing seungmin on the floor and forcing him into hand and knee position, "this is how it's going to happen, im going to do my business and you try you best to watch the show without collapsing into shambles, got it?" Seungmin sighed and nodded, "yes I got it.." Chan smirked once more before he got on his knees behind seungmin.

The younger felt awkward in such a position not going to lie.

Chan slid his hand up from the younger ones ass to his waist and didn't stop until he got to his neck, gripping it and pulling his head back, seungmin yelped In whimpers, "focus on the show." Seungmin had chills from Chans strong Australian accent, he already felt like giving in just by the touch and the strong husky voice of the older.

Chan left short sloppy tongued kisses across the younger ones waist while sliding his shirt up, seungmin bit his lip closing his eyes softly. Chan kissed from seungmins lower back to his neck, seungmin knew just by the way his slow kisses were, Chan was teasing. "P-please don't tease.." seungmin mumbled quietly, "hm? Repeat that baby," chan said getting up off his knees, "don't tease." Seungmin now had a stern voice, chan smirked at the boy, "baby, who is the one in control here? Now if you wanna little bitch about it should I leave you here and handle shit yourself or should I help you and make sure you get fucked real good?" Seungmin looked back at chan.

Seungmin stood up grabbing the remote and turning the tv off. "Oh so you choose to help yourself huh?" Chan said before getting grabbed and pulled onto the couch and laid down, seungmin got on top of Chan and smashed their lips together. Chan smirked as he slid his hand over the younger ones ass giving it a hard slap making echoes throughout the room, seungmin moaned into the Chans mouth giving him and entrance for his tongue, he slid his tongue into his mouth and explored every corner of seungmins wet cavern.

Chan flipped them quickly, wrapping the others legs around his waist without breaking the kiss.

Chan pulled away letting seungmin catch his breath, his eyes filled with lust as he stared at the younger, "so fucking beautiful." Chan began kissing seungmins neck while he slid his hand up his shirt, caressing the younger ones torso. Seungmin needed more friction and needed it quickly, he began grinding on Chans thigh letting out cold quiet moans. "So impatient," chan hissed in seungmins ear before pushing the boys hips back down so he couldn't do anything, making him receive a whimper.

"Please" seungmin was now extremely frustrated, sexually. Chan cooed at the younger ones pouts and needy faces, he enjoyed seeing seungmin be so cute while begging for pleasure.

"Alright, fine." Chan finally gave in, he backed away a bit so he has the space to remove seungmins pants, after he removed the younger ones pants he removed his boxers, he watched as seungmin arched his back a bit and hissed quietly by the cold air hitting his hard erection.

Chan spit on his fingers not caring if seungmin had lube or not, he slowly brought his finger around seungmins throbbing hole, making him whine a bit.

"Please please please chan please!" Seungmin whined even more, chan loved when he begged. Chan didn't hesitate any longer before pushing one finger in seungmins tight hole, he bit his lip as he heard seungmin moan in pain but pleasure, he wanted to destroy the younger so bad already.

He began pumping his finger in and out of seungmin until he upped the pace. He stayed the the pace for a awhile until he added another digit and fastened the pace, making seungmin moan even louder than before.

Chan kept lustful eyes on the boy while thrusting his digits in and out of him, enjoying the view. It wasn't long before Chan added a third finger, making the pleasure for seungmin rise over the charts.

Seungmin suddenly felt the need of more friction, he wanted Chan to fuck him so badly, he didn't hesitate to take a hold of his dick and start pumping his hand up and down, feeling close to his release Chan noticed and immediately pulled his fingers out and grabbed seungmins hand making him stop, "no." Chan growled before getting up and removing his clothes.

He got back in between seungmins legs picking them up over his shoulder, "are you ready baby?" Seungmin inhaled a big chunk of air before exhaling with the begging words of "please please please yes yes!"

Chan held onto the boys legs before thrusting into him, he growled lowly enjoying the view of his dick easily sliding into the younger ones spit filled hole, he could take a picture if he wanted too.

Seungmin moaned with a high pitched squeal as Chan had no hesitation to thrust deep.

Chan soon after a few thrust fastened his pace, enjoying every moan slipping from seungmins mouth. Seungmin needed something to suck on, but he couldn't think of anything. He thought a bit longer and grabbed at Chans hand while opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out, chan scoffed before giving the boy his fingers and watched as seungmin sucked on them, he enjoyed the sight as he continued to fuck the boy recklessly.

Chan felt the sweat drip from his body and some drip onto seungmin. He enjoyed every sight of seungmin he got, he wanted to see the boy scream while releasing, he wanted to see the boy in more and more pleasure. He tried his best to fasten his pace even more making seungmin choke a bit on his fingers, seungmin felt the need to come to his release even faster, he slid his hand down to his dick and started stroking himself, every stroke, every suck, every thrust he felt closer and closer from all the pleasure. Chan himself was feeling close to his release as well, fastening his pace a bit more.

Seungmin felt the pressure build up in his stomach and without a warning, blood curdling scream like moans left his mouth as he released all over his stomach and on the couch, that was a sight to make Chan to his release, thrusting a few more times before he released in the boy then pulled out.

Chan breathed heavy and wiped the sweat off his forehead, he got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and coming back. "I'm going to be nice today and help you clean up a bit," chan said lifting the boys legs and wiping his bottom thigh to the top, until he had every bit of sweat and cum wiped up.

Chan grabbed a pair of shorts and a tshirt from seungmins room and put them on him, suddenly leaving seungmin there disappearing.

-

Guys don't be shocked it's such detailed and long smut.

I actually kind of like this chapter and I love my beloved chanmin, don't we all?

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed! IM FINALLY ABLE TO WRITE AFTER A LONG TIME OF STRUGGLING WITH ISSUES.

I love you all, thank you all so much for the support.

Also, do y'all think my smut is cringey, rate it 1/10. (If nobody rates it I'm going to be embarrassed.)

- 순호 🤍