05:

LONG SMUT CHAPTER! Words were 1500+

-

Seungmin did feel bad for a couple of days, he felt a little empty, what made it worse is the demons completely ditched on him for those days.

He didn't want to sit in his house all day and do nothing, so he decided he'd go out.

He put his shoes on after getting ready, but before he could even walk out he was grabbed and thrown against the wall, he blushed and turned red by the tall blonde figure in front of him.

"Going somewhere?" Hyunjin said pecking the younger on the cheek, "I was about to go and get some food and do stuff..." Hyunjin smirked softly, "is it because we're not here and you're bored?" Hyunjin slowly ran his cold hand up seungmins shirt giving seungmin chills.

"Well yeah but you guys are busy so I was gonna go out.." seungmin looked away from Hyunjin.

"Who said we're busy?" Another voice said, seungmin looked up to see Chan, he began to get even more red. "We're not busy baby, all you have to say is "lust demons come to me" and we'll be there in seconds, we don't just always appear out of nowhere." Hyunjin said running a hand across seungmins rosy pink cheeks, "I didn't know that.. you didn't tell me that before.." seungmin looked back at hyunjin, "don't worry you won't be bored anymore baby." Hyunjin grabbed seungmins hand walking him over to the bedroom, sitting seungmin on the bed.

"Give us a second" it was silent and empty for awhile until all 7 of them appeared, "choose who you want, or do you want to choose more than one?" Chan said sitting beside seungmin, sliding a hand onto his thigh. Seungmin looked at chan, "I want it to be fair.. so all.." Chan smirked and seemed pleased with seungmins answer.

"That's risky baby, but we'll do it" changbin said approaching the younger and pushing him down on the bed, a little to aggressively.

Felix whined out, "me please let me.." he had put on his cute high pitched voice to beg the others, the others didn't care who went first but seeing Felix beg for a turn just made them want to grab the bottom and show him pleasure while some of the others were on work to seungmin. "Alright Felix, you first. Make him feel real nice."

A little thing about the demons, they're sex addicts, we all know that. They don't only please their given person, they like to please each other at certain times. And how much they loved giving Felix all the sexual attention he begged for. Felix of course wasn't the only bottom, there is Hyunjin at some points where he can be a little more submissive then dominate, then there's jisung, one of the gayest out of all and would do anything to receive pleasure when he needed it the most, which lets be honest is all the time.

Seungmin watched as Felix clapped in excitement before approaching him. Felix crawled on top of seungmin and sat on his thighs, Felix was deeply in love with seungmins thighs because they looked so pretty and squeezable, he didn't do it because he thought about him being the bottom. Felix wanted to dominate the soft looking puppy face right under him so so bad but also wanted to feel seungmins hands around his neck while being aggressively fucked.

Felix stopped thinking about things and looked down at seungmin, slowly bringing his hands to his waistband, pulling the shorts down slowly.

Seungmin loved the sight of Felix, he loved all of Felix's features, the freckles was his most favorite of course.

As Felix pulled seungmins shorts down seungmin felt his breathing getting heavy, he hated the teasing. Felix soon pulled down seungmins boxers making seungmin hiss at the cold air hitting his hard erection.

Felix was of course wearing clothes at the time and decided to tease, Felix climbed off of seungmin and laid down slowly pulling his pants off, seungmin sat up and watched impatiently. "Ah! I can't wait any longer!" Seungmin yelled out sexually frustrated at this point, he got up pulling Felix to the edge of the bed and stripped Felix.