09:

Seungmin felt weak when he woke up, he got up feeling his legs shake and his body ache every step.

Seungmin decided to take a shower, going to the bathroom and stripping his clothes he stared at himself in the mirror jaw dropped a bit seeing bruises and what looked like bite marks on his body. It made him upset just by the sight, now this proves sunghoons point. Seungmin got his clothes back on and put shoes on, he decided to stay away from the house today hoping it'll be where they can't get to him.

Seungmin left the apartment building and stood outside taking a deep breather. Seungmin walked to a cafe near by and went inside, he decided he wanted to spend an hour or two there. He looked around and exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding in.

He sat down and grabbed the menu. He read it and decided on a iced americano and a chocolate filled muffin.
(deja vu from bully fr..)

Seungmin waited for a waiter and watched out the window, cars.. cars and well.. more cars. Seungmin began looking at his hand and playing with his fingers, thinking about the demons. He thought about each of the way they would look down at him when fucking him senseless, he heard Felix's whispers in his ear the deep voice.. everything about his voice, he missed it. Hyunjins aggressiveness, Changbin's cruel but tasty words, Chans sweaty abs, he missed them all.

Seungmin was snapped out of his thoughts as someone tapped his shoulder making him turn his head quickly, "may I get your order?" Seungmin stared at the person in front of him, he had gorgeous blonde hair, the prettiest nose structure, and those lips.. those kissable looking lips. "I'm your waiter Seonghwa, I'll be serving you today.." seungmin smiled softly and nodded, "I'll uh.. get the iced americano and the chocolate stuffed 머핀, please" seonghwa nodded writing it down. I'll be back with you food in a bit, he then walked away.

'He was so pretty..' seungmin thought as he looked back at his hand, fidgeting with his fingers again. He brought back thoughts about the demons again. Suddenly another tap, he turned his head. "Sorry to bother again.. are you here with anyone?" Seungmin shook his head in a response with no then hummed meaning 'why?'. Seonghwa seemed to get nervous which made seungmin smile a tiny bit.

"I was wondering if I could sit with you for my.. break?" Seungmin smiled bigger now, "yeah, you can," seonghwa smiled with a slight blush before nodding and walking off to get seungmins order.

It took a minute or two for him to come back but he did and sat down placing the food and drink on the table, he sat right beside seungmin.

It was silent for about a minute but seungmin decided to say something, "so how long have you worked here?" Seonghwa looked at seungmin and cleared his throat, "well I own the place.. didn't think I'd see someone so cute come in today," seonghwa smirked a bit but with a tent of blush on his cheeks, "oh is that so?" Seungmin turned his whole body to face seonghwa. He stared at seonghwa for a bit until seonghwa also faced seungmin and placed a hand on his thigh, he suddenly got nervous. "I guess I'm lucky huh?" Seonghwa whispered rubbing his thumb against seungmins thigh slowly making his way to his inner thigh.

Seungmin cleared his throat and stared at seonghwa who now had a very seductive face on, leaning in slowly. Seungmin didn't know why he wanted it so badly, but he did. He grabbed onto seonghwas face pulling him in and smashing their lips together. Seonghwa was a bit shocked but kissed back grabbing onto seungmins waist. Seungmin wrapped his arms around seonghwas neck and deepened the kiss immediately it became a make out session, seonghwa didn't seem to care.

Seonghwa pulled away after a bit and looked around, seeing nobody else in the cafe he got up and went to the back, seungmin heard a low 'you can all leave early I have something to handle', before he came back, he waited and watched as all the workers left which was very few people.