08:

Seungmin who had just woken up with an extremely sore body, groaned as he grabbed the milk carton out of the fridge and drank from it.

Seungmin invited his best friend Sunghoon over to hangout, which he was excited for since he hasn't seen his best friend in weeks. They were friends since middle school and never left each others side.

Seungmin heard his doorbell ring and quickly went to the door, not caring the pain striking throughout his body. IT WAS SUNGHOON.

"Sunghoon!" Seungmin said hugging his best friend, "seungmin! It's been so long oh my god." Sunghoon walked in and took his coat off, "what have you been up to?" Sunghoon smiled big and sat down. "Well I have a lot to tell you," seungmin replied sitting beside sunghoon.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Seungmin looked around awkwardly, "well we broke up.. because she 'accused' me of fucking with someone while she was at work" while seungmin said accused he did that finger thing tells him she was right and it wasn't accusing. "She deserved it she was a bitch anyway and nobody liked her.. anyways so who's this person you fucked with?" Seungmin froze, "more like.. people? Well.. they're not human so more like.. demons?" Sunghoon stared blankly at seungmin, "demons? Didn't everyone get angels.. I'm so confused.." seungmin looked away, "I didn't get angels.. I got lust demons.." sunghoons jaw dropped, "seungmin you're just going to let them ? Do you know how fucking dangerous those are, you're in danger this isn't good!" Sunghoon stood up and freaked out, "but they haven't hurt me.." seungmin looked down a bit embarrassed, "BUT THEYRE FUCKING YOU ?! THEYRE PRACTICALLY FEASTING OFF OF YOU!" Seungmin never thought of it in that way, but now that he thinks about it, he's been feeling weaker and weaker each time the demons lay a hand on him.

"They're feasting off of you, you know you could die right?!" Seungmin looked at sunghoon in panick, "wait..I never thought of it in that way.. now that I think of it I have been feeling weaker and weaker every time they lay a single hand on me.." sunghoon sighed, "all I can say is try to ignore them and don't let them touch you, this will kill you if you continue this with them. I'm leaving because I don't feel comfortable here right now, I'll come back when they're gone." And like that sunghoon left.

Seungmin freaked out and started overthinking about what could happen to him if he did continue with them. He looked around scared they watched them, what if they kidnap him and keep him from everyone and everything?

"Baby.." a cold whisper echoed throughout seungmins mind, he jumped a bit before looking behind him to see them all standing there. "Hey.." seungmin said lowly looking suddenly at the ground.

Jeongin approached seungmin and lifted his head, seungmin turned his head away and backed from jeongins hand. "What's wrong?" Jeongin said kneeling in front of him, "nothing just tired.." Jeongin hummed softly before pulling seungmin in for a kiss, seungmin felt different now that he thinks of this in a different way, they're feasting off of him.

He felt himself starting to get sleepy while Jeongin practically sucked the living hell out of his lips, seungmin pulled away and blinked slowly. "I'm not in the mood today.." Hyunjin approached and sat beside seungmin, gently running his fingers through seungmins hair suddenly getting up to his ear, whispering words he couldn't understand, like it was in another language.

Hyunjin suddenly stopped and looked at Jeongin nodding, "come on baby, just try even if you are tired." Seungmin nodded and got up going to the bed, he pulled his shirt off and the pants he had on off as well.

What had Hyunjin done to seungmin?

Seungmin stripped himself fully before all of them approached him on the bed. Jeongin grabbed seungmin pulling him to the edge of the bed by his thighs.