02:

Seungmin woke up not feeling his girlfriend with him. He figured she had left for work already, he sighed and got up.

He went to the kitchen and found himself looking in the fridge within seconds. He grabbed leftovers and laid them on the table, then sitting down and started to eat.

"Eat later." A cold voice said in his ear. Seungmin quickly looked back to see Chan, one of the demons. "Leave me alone, I want to eat." The younger snapped starting to stuff his mouth. "She must've worked you an appetite huh?" Seungmin froze as he felt hands travel around his waist. "Come on Minnie, can't we finish what we started? She's gone to work for a couple of hours." Seungmin pushed chans hands off of him and got up.

"I don't know why y'all were sent to me but I don't want you here!" Hyunjin appeared behind seungmin and grabbed him by his hair, "that's not the way you talk to us is it now?" Seungmin moaned in pain at the stinging, "n-no I'm sorry!" Hyunjin forcefully made seungmin bend over on the table, seungmins face slightly squishing against the table and letting out painful groans. Jeongin stared down at seungmins ass to his thighs, thinking nothing but dirty thoughts. "Please please let me have a chance with him, i want to him please." Jeongin sounded like a total bottom but was actually quite the opposite. The others gave in and Hyunjin threw seungmin into his arms.

"You won't do much baby, don't worry." Jeongin pulled seungmin to the couch, Jeongin sat down and forced seungmin on his knees in front of him, "you know what to do." Seungmin glared up at Jeongin, "we have all day, but I don't want to wait that long so you have five seconds before I stick my dick down your throat and fuck it." Seungmin rolled his eyes, "why do I have to?!" He yelled attempting to get up but was forced back down but bent over a bit and now face close to Jeongins dick. Jeongin grabbed seungmin by his hair before forcing his dick into seungmins mouth.

Seungmin gagged at the feeling of jeongins tip touching the back of his throat. The mean time Lee know grabbed onto the waist band of both seungmins boxers and pants pulling them down. Seungmin moaned against jeongins dick as Lee know thrusted into him. Jeongin couldn't help but moan and throw his head back by the vibration of the moans on his dick while enjoying the feeling of seungmins lips around his now spit covered dick. (A/N: to much of the word "dick" In here...)

Jeongin kept thrusting forcefully into seungmins mouth while seungmin was being fucked, seungmin felt tears roll down his cheeks. Strangely seungmin didn't only feel pain but he felt pleasure.

Jeongin picked a pillow up throwing it at Minho, "im the one who is having a turn right now!" Minho sighed knowing the younger is to cute to say no to he pulled out of seungmin and backed away, sitting down and watching.

Jeongin took his hand off of seungmins head making seungmin look up at him, seungmin faced was more fucked then he's been fucked. Tears rolling down his face, swollen lips, puffy eyes, and puffy cheeks. Jeongin smirked, "I'll let you take control, show me what you got." Seungmin was already so turned on by all these men in front of him and the fact he was faced fucked made him feel more than just one way.

Seungmin climbed onto jeongins lap already naked because of Minhos little tiny fuck session earlier. He looked at Jeongin who slid his long slim hands around the others waist, "I knew you'd give in, you just can't resist us huh?" Jeongin whispered smirking, he gave seungmin a slap on the ass before giving the him a look to continue. Seungmin lined himself up with jeongins dick, now beginning to slowly push jeongins tip into his tight hole.

Seungmin threw his head back as he felt Jeongin thrust up into him, "ah fuck!" Seungmin yelled making the words echo throughout the room. Jeongin gripped the others hips tightly now beginning to make seungmin bounce on his dick.

"I-oh fuck~!" Seungmin moaned out gripping onto whatever he could then hitting Jeongin on the shoulder to make him stop. Jeongin stopped and smirked at the figure on top of him. "You w-wanted me to take control!" Seungmin yelled at the younger, "and you were taking forever, now you're used to it, get back to it." Seungmin rolled his eyes before pushing himself down onto jeongins dick then back up, soon enough he was going a fast pace to jeongins liking.

"A-ahh~" Jeongin moaned throughout the room, all of the others watching enjoyed seeing their youngest getting the pleasure he wants. Seungmin felt the tears drop from his face again trying to accept the length of Jeongin inside of him as he rode him.

Jeongin gripped onto seungmins hips again thrusting up into seungmin again making sure to be extremely rough.

Jeongin watched the other throw his head back and moan loudly, he loved the view he had just as much as he loved the feeling.

Seungmin let out a blood curdling scream as he came to his release and gripped onto something, his liquids had shot onto jeongins chest and on his stomach. Just the sight made Jeongin have enough and he released into the other, stopping and breathing heavy.

Seungmin collapsed down onto the free side of the couch and breathed heavy, "y-you all are very lucky you have someone who I-is good at anything with not only girls but guys to." He said before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

-
To be continued