𝟒 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩...

༻ ♛ ༺  

"His hand shakily found the pocket, pulling out a cold, small, folded blade.

It quickly unfolded, and without a second thought, Izuku pressed it onto the soft skin of his wrist."

══════࿅ ༻ ♛ ༺ ࿅ ══════

"Midoriya sire, I do hope you'll consider holding a discussion with Bakugo-sama tonight..." The raven-haired woman said as she pulled on the strings of Izuku's corset, having all the breath leave his lungs. 

He coughed lightly. "N-no promises... I might want to leave sooner if you must pull this corset any tighter..." 

Yaoyorozu chuckled softly but ignored the omega's request. It was her job to make sure he looked representable. 

"Don't laugh! I can't breathe! I fear I might faint!" 

The alpha pulled out a small pouch, took the omega's hand, and dropped the bag onto it.

"Nothing a little lavender your mother used to use herself couldn't fix! Now... Let's see what you'll be wearing tonight..." 

The woman happily dashed to the dressing room's closet, feeling happy in her environment of fashion. It had been quite a while since she had gotten the chance to dress either of the Midoriya's. 

"I'm not wearing a dress."

"But you-"

"Please...?" Izuku practically begged, clasping his hands together. Anything but a dress. 

It wasn't because he preferred masculine clothing, which... in a way the omega did, but he was a King. Not a princess or a Queen. He did not want to look pursuable in the slightest tonight.  

"Fine... But I do think it would look lovely on you, King or not..." The maid murmured.

A knock came on the door, and it opened just a touch to reveal a tall alpha with deep blue hair. 

"The gates are now open, your highness! I also come to report news from Second-in-Command and Head Messenger Todoroki-kun has informed me there is only a few minutes time before we must depart!" 

Izuku gave a nodding gesture, trying not to waste the little breath he could carry. 

"His highness will be ready shortly, Iida-kun," Yaoyorozu answered, getting ready to slip a pair of gloves on the omegan King.

"Izu- Midoriya-sama... what... what is this mess on your wrists?" She asked, an expression of horrification gracing her soft features. 

Izuku's voice died in his throat, unable to think of an excuse quickly enough. 

"T-training!" He blurted out. "I j-just... nicked myself a tandem of times... foolish mistake. Nothing to fret about, I have places to be, c-correct?" 

"Alright..." The alpha woman answered doubtfully, tying the last of the strings on the Evergreen King's extravagant outfit.  

══════࿅ ༻ ♛ ༺ ࿅ ══════

Izuku's leather oxfords tapped against the floor of the bumpy carriage, the sound of the wood soles unhearable. 

It was an understatement to say Izuku felt nervous, he was quite terrified. He held a very high role, that many his age couldn't even dream of for the next 3 years, perhaps longer. Not only that, but...