𝟕 || 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩...

༻ ♛ ༺

"A letter from Evergreen, hm? It's been quite some time since we've heard from them..."

══════࿅ ༻ ♛ ༺ ࿅ ══════

Queen Mitsuki Bakugo of the Autumn Kingdom skimmed through the letter, smiling to herself. 

'Ah, this would be something for the brat to go over, I have other things to attend to.' She thought, tossing the letter onto her desk. 'It'd be good for him to get this kind of experience, and maybe sway over that omega...' 

"BRAT! GET OVER HERE!" She yelled, startling every maid in the house, who cursed themselves for not being prepared. They then braced themselves for...

"HAG, I'M BUSY! WHAT COULD BE SO-"

"IT'S A LETTER FROM IZU~KU! Y'KNOW... THAT KING YA SPILLED THE DETAILS OF THAT PARTY WITH TO NOT ME, BUT YOUR FATHER!?!?" 

'Oh, shit.' 

Katsuki quickly dropped the sword he was sharpening onto his bed, quickly making his way down to his mother's office, which was right down the hall. 

"This better not be some sort of sick joke-"

"No Kat, I truly mean it. A letter came from Evergreen. I read through it, but I think you should too. I'm leaving this all up to you!" Mitsuki cheered, clapping her hands together and standing up. "Besides... won't this be a good chance to impress the King? I know you have eyes for him, and your father told me about the dance you two shared! Oh, how lovely it would be to have a son-in-law as adorable as him~!" 

"Hag, he's not even 16 yet, and... he doesn't like me in that way." The last part was whispered. 

"Is that your ego I see shedding?! Goodness Katsuki, I-" The Queen took in the look of her son. Dejected. 

Mitsuki had thought for a moment, back to the omega's coronation. She had been a bit forceful, hadn't she? It was right after the Bakugos had left...

"Katsuki, the King in there needs a good alpha..." 

Katsuki raised an eyebrow, knowing where she was going with her words. 

"Your mother's right. Evergreen needs help at this rate. An alpha would be of good use to them."

"Listen to your father, our Kingdom prospers because we support each other greatly, you know." 

"Hey Kat... Before you start reading that..." Mitsuki paused. She couldn't decide where she stood. It didn't seem too forceful looking back, but maybe the Prince took her seriously. Maybe not. She wouldn't know unless she asked. 

"What do you feel about this o- Izuku Midoriya?" 

Katsuki froze just as he was about to pick up the letter. What was up with his mother? All she wants is for Katsuki to be a great King and find a good future Queen, same story, different day. 

"I respect him." 

Mitsuki chuckled, a little shocked by her son's straightforward response. Katsuki had always been brash, sometimes even quiet if he was focusing, but never as calm and collected as he appeared now.