𝟓 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩...

༻ ♛ ༺

"GET YOUR FILTHY ASS HANDS OFF OF HIM, NOW."

══════࿅ ༻ ♛ ༺ ࿅ ══════

Pale eyes snapped toward the direction of another blonde alpha. The eyes rolled. 

"Well, well, well... How rude for you to interrupt our dear moment Prince Bakugo. Did I mistake jealousy in-"

"I said leave. Your company is a hindrance to your own mother." Katsuki replied, taking a step of warning. An alpha versus an alpha was never a clean fight, let alone at a celebration of peace. "You're blind as the hell below if you hadn't realized you frightened him." 

Red eyes quickly darted and connected with green, then parted to continue the cold hard stare into the inferior alpha's eyes. 

"You see, he was perfectly fine and quiet before you decided to just... check in. We are fine. It's you who is causing his poor little lungs to breathe rather erratically." 

Suddenly Izuku returned to his senses, and in rage tore off Monoma's hand from his belt, holding it tightly. 

"Do not EVER think to put your hands on me again as you have done tonight! Omega or not, I will and will not regret slaughtering you by my own hand! I am a KING! I do not deserve any level of disrespect like that nor does the next omega or pawn you decide to play tricks on! Get out of my sight! I never wish to see you again unless your head is hung on the top of my own throne!" The omega ordered, putting Monoma right in his very place. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Ah, you're a fool for a King just like everyone across the Kingdoms has made you to be. If you wish to think you hold such a high place, omega, you are incorrect. You have ONE purpose in life, and you are required to fulfill it, not respond to me with a foul tongue. If anyone should be slaughtered it ought to be-" 

"That's enough! I wouldn't mind bringing an entire army to the gate of your Kingdom if you do not quiet yourself. That's no way to talk to him!" Katsuki added to the argument, releasing a wave of threatening pheromones that made Monoma's eyebrows twitch. 

"Ah, so I see... Since you believe you're so smart, Bakugo-sama..." The latter Prince spoke, escaping Izuku's grip and backing away from the scene slowly. Izuku held the railing of the balcony again, his other hand working on massaging away the headache he had gotten from the alcohol and the intense pheromones that still clouded the air. 

"God, that damn-"

"Hold it, please. I... could've handled that just well on my own. Do not also proceed to think so lowly of me." 

Katsuki quirked an eyebrow. "Don't think for a second I did. But remember that alphas have their own purpose to fulfill, and protecting you was mine in the spur of the moment. Don't be so foul without a damn reason." 

"Please, discuss with someone who needs the lecture. I'll be taking my leave." Izuku informed the Autumn Prince, beginning to walk back to the ballroom. Suddenly, he stopped walking.

"...Sorry, I... I-" A calloused, warm hand took hold of Izuku's daintier one, causing a breath to escape his mouth.  

"Not just yet. We have matters to discuss, do we not?" 

"Ah... yes, w-we do..." 

"Then I'll lead the way."

══════࿅ ༻ ♛ ༺ ࿅ ══════