Aleatha

It had been years since I last saw Optimus. After coming to this odd world from one of magical beasts and different races, seeing mechanical beings wasn't out of the ordinary. After the battle of Chicago, we ran. Optimus and I were safe for a while until we weren't. He was ambushed while I was out getting supplies.

I searched for him for months before searching became to dangerous. I didn't want to stop searching, but I knew he was alive. Having part of his spark was the only reason I knew. Optimus may not have been okay, but I had followed his trail to the point I was almost captured. That wouldn't have been good. I knew that the humans on this planet would've used me as a lab rat. Tortured me, pushed me past my limit. Optimus was out there somewhere and I knew he would want me safe. So I ran.

I quit searching and gathered the items I would need to survive in this world. Hiding wasn't hard. What was hard was having an identity made under the radar. The government was looking for me just as much as they were looking for the autobots. I made a new identity every three months until I settled down. I settled down in a little house near a place called Austin, Texas. I met a man named Cade Yeager and started working for him. He was different from most humans I had met.

I asked him for work and he asked what I would need to make working for him easier. I told him the only thing I needed was a place to stay. He agreed as long as I would help with his daughter and fix things up. I agreed. I had a lot to learn from him. It wasn't long before I knew the inside of a car like the back of my hand. It wasn't long before I found out why I ended up working for Cade Yeager. Working for him was how we were able to find Optimus Prime, my sparkmate.