Government

Lea (Aleatha)

"I'm back." I turned as Lucas called out.

That took way too long. It shouldn't have taken that long. I looked at Optimus.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go check on Tessa." Be careful Optimus.

He nodded his Helm and I left the barn. I ran to the house as quickly as I could. I rushed to my room and grabbed my backpack. It was the only thing I brought from my world. It was imbued with magic to hold all my items.

"Tessa," I rushed downstairs, "what's up, Lea."

I smiled, "I need you to grab a bag with essentials. Be quick about it, Tessa."

She looked confused, "why?"

"I have a feeling that Lucas called that number. We are about to have some trouble. Hurry." I rushed out of the house.

I placed my hand on the tree in the front yard. I activated my magic. We didn't have much time. Someone was coming and they weren't friendly. This was bad.

"Cade!" He poked his head out.

"We have trouble. Get out here and tell Optimus to hide!" I saw Tess exit the house.

She had a bag. Good. Just then black vehicles pulled up. They filed out of the cars with guns. Not good. I wanted to pull out a weapon, but I couldn't. I watched Cade come out of the shop. I stood on guard. I wasn't going to react first or else they would know we were hiding Optimus. I saw a man with black sunglasses. He was in charge. I just knew it.

"What the hell are you doing on my property," Cade was right next to me, "I'm here about a truck."

Cade pointed to the blue one, "you mean that one?"

The man in sunglasses scoffed, "no Mr. Yeager not that one. I know it's here. Search the premises."

I stepped forward, "you have some balls bringing guns and a small army. Especially in front of a child. Where the hell is your warrant?"

The man stepped forward, "my face is my warrant. Now where the hell is the truck?"

I wanted to smash in his stupid face.

I shook my head, "there ain't no damn truck."

"Now I find that hard to believe. So where is it?" I was getting angry.

"It was here last night, then gone this morning. I don't know where he is." I cringed.

"Mr. Yeager, did you just say he?" Shit.

"Get them," we were on the ground with guns to our heads.

I heard Cade screaming for Tessa. I heard Tessa screaming for her Dad. I heard Lucas asking for money. I felt Optimus's indecisiveness.

"You have until I count to ten before I kill your daughter." What?

I looked at Tessa. They were really going to kill her to capture someone who has fought to protect their race? I felt myself growing angry. They were my family. Even if Optimus was my sparkmate. Tessa and Cade were people I would sacrifice my life for. These humans are no friend of mine. So I have no problem ending their lives. My fingers gripped the grass. My magic exploded around me. A vine shot up from the ground. It knocked the man with the gun away from me. Vines shot up from the ground as I began to float in the air. Gone was my human disguise. It was clear that I wasn't human. The vines targeted those with guns. The man with the glasses turned to me.

"You are the elf that appeared that day in Chicago." A vine wrapped around him bringing him closer to me.

"You are no better than the Decepticons. Your employer better watch his back. I will be his worst nightmare. Far worse than anything the Decepticon's can do. I will not be so kind to these humans who turn their back on their own kind. You sicken me." I threw him away from me.

Cade had Tessa. Good.

"Get out of here, quickly. I will catch up with you. Go Cade." They ran.

The house exploded. My vines kept the human soldiers away from Cade and Tessa. Then something shot me. It pierced my shoulder. It felt like fire was spreading over my body. My magic faded and I fell to the ground.

"Aleatha!" I felt Optimus's anguish before I blacked out.