She's A Transformer?!

Aleatha

Suddenly I was no longer standing at human height. Optimus was next to me ensuring I didn't fall. I hadn't been in this form very often. I looked around and saw all the Autobots were surprised. I smiled.

"So, uh, actually there's six of us." Bee's radio short circuited.

"Woah...what?!" I smiled at him.

"How?" Hound looked like someone had just ripped to shreds everything he was taught.

"This is a new development, Hound. I was shot by Lockdown. While I was fighting for my life, I was visited by the 13 Primes. They gifted me with the ability to transform and with a Matrix all my own." I opened my chassis.

I pulled out my Matrix of Nature. Everyone was surprised except Optimus.

"That's a beauty." I smiled at Bee and returned the Matrix to my chest.

"How in the universe is this possible?" Optimus stepped forward.

"Aleatha has been a large part in keeping us safe. She has fought alongside us and is in just as much danger as we are. Especially now that she is an Autobot. If humans ever got ahold of her they would experiment on her. The 13 Primes saved her life the only way they could when Starscream shot her. With the new Matrix," he turned to me, "I can't thank them enough for saving her. She is my sparkmate. We have known about each other since we met in the Battle of Chicago. The moment we touched we felt the connection."

I looked at everyone, "when we got separated we were attacked. I feared he had died by human hands. If I hadn't followed my instincts and not trusted Cade I don't think I would've been the one to find Optimus. It would've been Cade. I am honored to be an Autobot. The 13 Primes blessed me with this wonderful gift. Now I can use it when it is needed most."

I smiled at Optimus.

"How do we know she won't betray us?" I turned to Hound.

I marched up to him, my anger getting the better of me.

"I understand your doubt. The humans have been hunting you down. Killing your kind. I understand that pain. They doubt your every action. Question your every choice. Wish to experiment. Make you. Create you. Find out how you live for so long. Use your kind as sacrifices because of the power your blood holds. I was an elf that will live for nine hundred years. Now I am an Autobot who can change from her elf form to her Autobot form. Do you think the humans won't try to multiply their efforts to get me? I am the first Hybrid of my kind. I am just as in danger as any of you." Hound scoffed.

"You're nothing special." I wanted to sock him in his face.

"That's fine, but don't question me when I risk my hide for yours." I spun away.

I kissed Optimus on the cheek.

I'll be back. I just need a moment.

I imagined transforming into a pickup. I drove away.

Optimus

I watched as Aleatha drove away. I could feel her pain, but she was trying to send me calmness through the bond. I turned to Hound.

"If it wasn't for her I would be dead. She is a part of our family. She is in as much danger as we are," Cade cleared his throat, "so much more now that she is an Autobot. I grabbed this drone when we were captured. A company called KSI is working with the people who came after us. I hacked into one of their drones. They killed Ratchet. The humans are hunting you. Now Lea is in danger too. She is like a sister to me and I'll be damned if I let you treat her like she isn't in just as much danger. We are all on the same team. My family is being hunted because I helped your leader. I helped him because of my own selfishness, but in the end Lea was the reason I didn't follow through. She did so much for my daughter. For me. We would've lost the house if it hadn't been for her. So before you accuse her of betraying her family, think about what she would lose if she sided with them. I don't know much about Lea, but I do know one thing. She doesn't trust humans. I'm the rare occasion."