We Need To Move

Cade

I worked on tearing apart and reprogramming the little droid I grabbed. I saw footage of autobots being killed. I looked over at Lea as she slept in the corner. She would be furious when she found out. I glanced at Tessa. The government was ready to kill her. To kill all of us just because we helped Optimus. Lea risked everything to protect Tessa and I. She almost died saving Tessa. The blood alone was enough that I thought she was dead. If it hadn't been her whining and whimpering I would've thought she was. I wasn't going to not protect my family, but at the same time I wasn't going to betray the Autobots. They were Lea's family so in turn they were mine as well. I wouldn't let Lea go through this alone.

In the morning

"Alright! Let's grab anything we can. Bring that computer." Lea grabbed it and rushed outside.

I heard Optimus pull up. I went outside and saw Lea smiling in the cab of the truck. She looked happy to be back with Optimus. Shane and Tessa rushed toward Optimus. I followed behind. We climbed in and drove away.

Two hours later

We arrived at a rest stop and I got to work controlling the KSL drone and the atm.

Aleatha

I was sitting in Optimus's cab resting against him.

What are you thinking, sparkmate?

I smiled.

I just worry. Tessa is like my child. I helped raise her. She shouldn't have to be involved in this battle. I just, I do not want to lose her. I don't know what I would do if I did.

I felt the cab rumble beneath me.

I will do everything in my power to protect her, I swear Sweetspark.

I leaned my head against the cab, closing my eyes. I relaxed against him. I had missed him so much. I was glad I had him back. I couldn't fight this feeling that I would lose him again. I heard sirens. I moved up front and poked my head out.

"Let's move! We've got to go!" I moved back to the back of Optimus's cab.

It wasn't long before everyone scrambled to get back in the truck. I rested against Optimus as we started driving.

"Lea," I looked at Cade, "are you okay?"

I gave him the best smile I could.

"I'm okay, Cade." He looked like he didn't believe me, but I knew he understood.

So many things had happened to us in such a short amount of time. I leaned back against the wall of the cab. I slipped off to sleep.

•••

I stood in a green field. I glanced around. I saw I was still on Earth, but I had no clue where exactly I was. It was beautiful, until bits of metal connected to cables landed on the surface. I looked up. It was Cybertron. Optimus's home world. Why was it here? Who brought it here? I transformed. I jumped up climbing on the vines.

"Nemesis Prime, destroy the femme." A body launched into mine.

Metal scraping against metal. We slammed into the earth's surface. I glared up at Nemesis only to find Optimus with red optics. I threw him off of me.

"What the hell, Optimus? I'm your sparkmate. Wake up!" I heard a metallic laughter.

"He cannot hear you, femme. He is mine now." I glared up at the femme who made herself known.

The name Quintessa was spoken in my mind.

"You are no one special! You are a liar and not his creator! You are a sorceress! I will end you!" A body slammed into mine.