This is an Autobot

Lea(Aleatha)

We had worked the rest of the day in the shop. I took a break around dinner time to make dinner. After that we had stayed in the shop all night. Eventually the events of the day caught up to me and I ended up falling asleep at my desk. I jolted awake hitting my head on the lamp on my desk. I almost summoned my magical bow.

"This is Optimus Prime, calling all Autobots." I shot up.

He knew. I looked at Cade. He looked surprised. Then he looked excited.

"Lea? Do you know what this means? It's an Autobot! I can find out how it works. I can use this in my other inventions. I have to go tell Tess and Lucas who should be here today." He was out of the shop faster than I could respond.

I looked at Optimus. I was angry. I knew that was just how Cade was. Normally I wouldn't care, but every life is important. Even his. I knew it was just Cade's personality as an inventor, but it still made me angry to hear. I walked up to him and rested my hand on him.

I won't let anyone tear you apart. Not even Cade Yeager. I will protect you with my life.

The door opened. I spun around and saw Tess and Lucas.

"Woah, dude. Where'd you get this?" Cade smiled.

"Doesn't matter. Wait till I show you what it is." I walked over to Tess and Lucas.

I crossed my arms over my chest. I stayed near Optimus. Cade rushed up the latter next to Optimus. He connected the jumper cables to the battery. Optimus's message played again. I felt tears gather in my eyes.

"This is a bad idea, dad." Tess sounded worried.

She had every reason to be. An Autobot would mean trouble for her family.

"This could be good. There's a number that says to call if any of these things are found. We'd get a huge paycheck." What?

I turned to Lucas. My breathing became shallow, everything began to sound like I was under water. I was pissed. He wanted to turn Optimus in for money? I was moving before anyone could stop me. I gripped Lucas's ear and was dragging him outside. I ignored his protests. I ignored Cade and Tess. I slammed Lucas against a wall once we got outside.

"You make that call and I will make you wish you kept that Autobot around. So he could protect you from me. I will be your worst nightmare, not him." Lucas looked terrified.

"Lea," I turned my head.

Cade and Tess were shocked. I turned back to Lucas.

"We do not turn our backs on those who have fought to keep our race safe. Do I make myself clear?" I let my true eye color shine through my disguise.

You turn him in and I'll make you wish you were never born.

"Lea! Let him go." My disguise was back in place.

I let him go. Cade pulled me away from him. I glanced back. Tess looked scared and worried. I looked forward as we went back into the shop. The door slammed behind us.

"What the hell was that? Lucas was just talking! So why the hell did you jump his ass about this Autobot?" I looked up at Cade.

He wasn't happy. I glanced at Optimus. I reached into my shirt and pulled out the part of Optimus's spark. I was surprised. It was glowing blue. I bit my lip.

"What is that," I looked at Cade, "this is part of that truck. It is part of Optimus's spark."