|♧ February ♧|Yan!Xinyan x Fem reader

Y/n = your name
N/n = nick name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
F/c = favorite color
Fem= female

3rd person pov

Ah February, the month of love, the month where couples spend the most time together.
Everyone in liyue loved February, well everyone except for you.
You see, there has always been this story about cupid on how if you got hit by one of their arrows you would fall in love with the first person you see, you never really believed this story but you couldn't help but be paranoid.
You weren't really ready for love so the idea of something making you fall in love didn't really sit right with you..
So your solution?
Stay in your room and ONLY your room all month and never leave! Why only your room? Because even tho your house was in the mountains
your room is higher off the ground and has a lock on it. Also because you made the dumb mistake of giving your friends a spare key meaning if you weren't in your room they would easily be able to get into your house and drag you out.
"Y/n!! Come out of your room and come hang out with us!" Xiangling yelled
"No, you know I don't leave the house in February!" You yelled back
"Y/n cupid is just a myth!"
Chongyun yelled
"Yeah, if cupid was real I'm sure atleast one of us would be affected." Xingqiu added
"Shut up! Literally all of you guys are in relationships, they won't go for people in relationships." You said annoyed
Xingqiu and chongyun looked at each other after you said that, chongyun slightly blushing, xiangling looked at the two of them with an unamused face before turning to the door again.
"Hey I'm still single!" She yelled
"Your love for food is so strong that I'm pretty sure that they count it as a relationship." You replied
"I'm gonna make it my goal to get you out of your room this month!" She banged on your door
"Mhm, you have fun with that!"

It's almost been a week since xiangling, xingqiu and chongyun annoyed you, yay!
You were about to mark off Monday on your calendar to mark off a week of peace when you heard banging on your door.
"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"
You heard xiangling yell
"You won't believe it!" She added
"What!" You yelled back annoyed
"Yunjin and xinyan are doing a colab today down in the harbor!" She banged harder on your door
"Wait really!"
"Mhm" she slid a flyer under your door

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" You heard xiangling yell"You won't believe it!" She added "What!" You yelled back annoyed"Yunjin and xinyan are doing a colab today down in the harbor!" She banged harder on your door"Wait really!" "Mhm" she slid a flyer under you...

(It took me 10 minutes to make this idk why)
(Also i forgot to put this on the flyer but the concerts at 4:30)

"Wait you were being serious!?" You said shocked
"Listen, I may be a bit irritating some times but-"
"A bit?" You cut her off
"Shut up! As I was saying I may be a bit irritating some times but I'm not a liar." She stated
"So are you gonna come with me? Please!" She begged
After a few minutes of silence you responded
"Give me some time to get ready."

Your pov

Dang it. I can't believe xinyan and yun jin decided to have a concert in February! If I wasn't a huge fan and great friend I would've 100% stayed home.

I quickly threw on some pink clothing I had.

I tied up my hair before grabbed my parasol then went to unlock my door

"Oh my archons. You look great!" Xiangling yelled
"No time! It's almost 4:30 and I am not missing this concert." I said sternly before grabbing her wrist and dragging her out to the harbor.

It was now 4:30 on the dot and the show just started.
Chongyun and xingqiu were shocked to see that xiangling actually managed to get me out of the house, what a dumb thing to be shocked about..

*after the show*

"Hey yall!"
"What's up!"
We heard xinyan and yun jin say coming up to us
"Woah Y/n you left the house in february!" Xinyan said in shock
"Yeah, I really wanted to see you and yun jin's concert, I'm a big fan of both music types so a colab of them both would of been awsome to see!" I said enthusiastically
"Aw, that's very thoughtful of you y/n" Yun jin said smile sweetly at me.
I glanced back at xinyan and I swear I noticed her shooting a death glare at Yun jin.
We all talked a bit more, talking about the concert and the music itself before I realized that I probably should get going back home so I said my goodbyes and began my walk back home.
As I were walking back home I had a strong feeling that someone was following me, suddenly I heard the sound of something cutting through the air.
Dang it my fears are coming true..
In the blink of an eye I turned around and and used my parasol to block my body from what ever was coming for me and when I saw what was coming for me I shook, it was an arrow with a dulled tip, just dull enough so that it won't kill the person but still sharp enough to piercing the skin slightly and it seems like it was coated in some kind of redish pink substance..
I slightly peak over my parasol to try to take a look at who tried to shoot me and saw... Xinyan.

Xinyan pov

Oh shit, how did she know that there was an arrow coming for her!
Oh I fucked up big time! Well I guess there's only one thing to do.

I charged full speed at her and knocked her out, then I picked up her unconscious body and carried her back to her house.

Once we got to her house I opened the door, that was unlocked for some reason and went inside, I went to her room and laid her in her bed.
Before I left I made sure to leave my backup plan incase the arrows didn't work, a lip gloss made with the love potion! With the formula I made it would take about 15 days to take effect which is perfect since that would mean it would fully take effect in the next month when she leaves her house and tho it's based on the cupid myth it's a bit different since my DNA is in it no matter who she sees first she will love me.
It's also a good thing that N/n gets alot of nightmares so hopefully when or if she asks me about it I can hopefully manage to convince her that it was just a nightmare.
I give her a small kiss and the lips before I leave her house making sure that I looked her room door then her house door.

1169 words woohoo!
(Also this was supposed to come out on valentine's day.)