|♧ Beautiful prize ♧| Yan!Yelan x Fem! Reader

| Beautiful prize ♧|
Yan! Yelan
X
Fem! Reader
Y/n = your name
N/n = nick name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
F/c = favorite color
F/f = favorite food
Fem = female
(This is short)
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

You woke up in what looked like a doll box, not only that but you weren't wearing the clothes you fell asleep wearing, your arms and legs were tied together as well.
You look around and notice that you're in a casino!
Suddenly you heard a voice speak;
"The bidding will now begin! Remember the person who bids the highest will win this lovely lady!"
The person walked infront of the box you were in and pointed at you.
'Bid? Wait, I'm the prize!?' Was the first thought that went through your mind.

You tried all you could to calm yourself down but it was no use, your heart rate skyrocketed as you heard people start naming their prices.
"Starting at 150 dollars!" The person running the bid yelled
"I'll give you 200!"
"275!"
"Pathetic all of you, I give 700 mora!"
"850!"
"1 000!"

The numbers just kept getting higher and a couple fist fights almost started..

"7 8720!"
"We've got 7 8720! Going once! Going twi-"
The person running the bid got cut off by someone in the crowd yelling
"12 000 Mora!"
A familiar voice yelled
"

Sold for 12 0000 Mora! Would the person who bid that please come collect your prize!"
You're face lit up as you noticed your friend Yelan coming up the stage
'Yelan saved me!' You thought as she opened the box and picked you up bridal style.

When you two got outside of the casino you threw your arms around Yelan as she carried you.
"Thank you Yelan! Do you want me to pay you back 12 0000 mora as a thanks for saving me?"
You thanked Yelan
"Saving you? No, I didn't save you, I bought you, you're my property now."
Yelan smirked
"W-what..?"
You asked uneasy
"I never planned on saving you, infact I'm the one who kidnapped you in the first place, I just needed a way for all the treasure hoarders to know that you're mine."
She stated
"How would that tell all the treasure hoarders that I'm "yours" now?"
You asked still shooken up

"That was a casino run by treasure hoarders and almost only treasure hoarders went there, now close your eyes, it's still a long walk till we get home."

_______________________________________

This was made for Sakura_Nakamura12371