|♧I do as I please♧| yan!Ei x Empress!Y/n

Yan! Ei
X
Empress! Y/n
Y/n = your name

N/n = nick name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
F/c = favorite color
F/f = favorite food
F/d = favorite drink
Fem = Female
(In this oneshot you're the Empress of Seirai island, for the sake of this oneshot, you're immortal and once upon a time, When serai had a population, you ruled it and refused to leave your beautiful island. Thunder manifestation is your pet)
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

"The wonderful Empress of Serai is a beautiful immortal woman who was picked by Raiden Makoto many centuries ago when she wasn't able to rule over every island in inazuma. This was back when serai had a population of mortals. This Empress ruled with grace, no matter the situation."

This was written is a scroll that once would make you weep, but as of now, you have no tears left. The population of serai has died out.. you were no longer an Empress... thought you still walk around and protect the place despite having no one to protect. You do it for the fallen and for the cats that continue to reside on your island.

In the present day, adventurers, members of the shogunate army and simple civilians will still refer to you as "Empress Y/n". You don't know tge reason they do but you assume it's because that's how the shogun addresses you.

"Empress of Serai" is how she addresses you but Ei... Ei calls you Y/n. Rarely would she ever address you as Empress Y/n. But she still thinks of you as an Empress! That's why the shogun is programmed to adress you as such and to treat you as such! Ei just sees no use in addressing her friend by her position or title.. that's why she encourages you to only call her Ei.

Now, you sit on the floating island of thunder manifestation, with your books piled near you.

"Thundie, do you think the princess would be able to escaped the king if she pretended to have finally warmed up to him?"
You ask as you roll towards the thunder manifestation

It shakes its head

"Really? I think it would work.."

The thunder manifestation makes a couple gestures to what it wants to say

"You think the king would be smarter...?"

It nods

"I guess that makes sense... sad. If I was kidnapped by a higher power do you think I could outsmart them?"

It shakes its head

"You're probably right... sadly.."

You stop speaking when your peace was disrupted by the sound of someone walking. Who is on thunder manifestations island?!

"Hello Y/n. I brought you some dango from the city."
The voice of your familiar and close friend, Ei, broke the silence.

"Well, if it isn't Miss raiden!"
You stood up and dusted yourself off

"Miss raiden..?"
Ei raises an eyebrow as she continues to walk towards you

"What? Can I not call you with formality? You are my archon, and deserve the upmost respect."
You smile

"Y/n, we are friends, are we not?"
Ei set's the plate down on the ground.

"Of course we are!"
You sit near on the ground near the plate of dango

"Then you should simply address me as 'Ei' "
She smiles as she picks up and dango

"Open your mouth."
You demands, her tone coming off more harsh then intended