|♧well acquainted♧| Yan!fischl x hybrid bird reader

Yan! Fischl x hybrid bird reader | small oneshot

Fischl pov

Leave me to go fight in a stupid war! no. No no no no NO! They can't leave me, after all this time, it could be years before they return heck they might not even return, it's a war! They could die!
I got down onto my knees and began begging them, something I never thought I'd ever do to anyone, but here I was, on the ground.
"N/n please! You can't leave! Please rethink this!" I sobbed
"I'm sorry fischl I really am, but this is something I must do." They said crouching down and pulling me into a tight embrace.
"Well then, When are you leaving? I'd like to spend as much time as I can with you before you leave.." I weakly asked
"Oh.. about that.. I'm leaving tomorrow...." they muttered
My body tensed up after hearing that, but I held back my tears, I didn't want Y/n to feel more guilt. I don't want them to leave but I also don't want them to feel sorrow.
"Well then, please wake up extra early tomorrow so all of us can have a nice time of drinking tea and making conversation." I said with many voice cracks as I got up from Y/n's embrace and began walking to my room with Oz following close behind
"Are you really going to let her go like that mein Fräulein?" Oz asked me
"Of course not Oz! I've been planning for something like this just incase" I replied as I took out a small potion vile from a normally locked cabinet.

Your pov

It was now the next day and I made sure to get up at an abnormally early time just like Fischl asked, I quickly put on some nice clothing and made my way downstairs.
"Good morning N/n" Fischl greeted me
"Oh! good morning to you do Fischl!" I replied happily
"Please take a seat I've already prepared your tea" she calmly said gesturing for me to come sit.
I sat down across from her and began sipping my tea, fischl always made the best tea but.. today it tasted.. off, I brushed it off as a small mistake and continue to drink it.
Me, Fischl and Oz continued to talk about just well things, when all of a sudden I started to feel nauseous, my vision was getting blurry and my body couldn't decide if it was too hot or too cold.
"Y/n? Y/N!" I heard fischl yell before everything went dark.

Fischl pov

I started at my sleeping beauty in admiration, from top to bottom they were perfect, I couldn't find a single flaw on them.
Oh how I wish I could stare at them for hours, but unfortunately they were waking, I put on my best worried act and recited what I was going to say to them in my head.
"W-What happened?" They asked weakly
"You passed out N/n. I checked your temperature while you were sleeping and it turns out you have a fever." I told them as I pushed a strand of hair out of their face
"But don't worry I'll take care of you!" I added cupping their face
"But I need to go to war" they said trying to get up but I simply pushed them back into bed
"You can barely get up darling, you aren't going to war" they blushed at the name
"Now go back to sleep, I'll take good care of you!"
When they finally fell back asleep I gave them a small peck on the head before going to get their favorite food from good hunter.
_______________________________________

(To understand this small oneshot read the fischl Headcanons)

Remember to eat and drink enough everyday or else you'll get sick, and no offense but I'm pretty sure most of you don't have a Fischl to take care of you :)
-Kit

(663 words woohoo)