Chp.5 The Peculiar Stranger

-AUTHOR POV-

.
.
As we left off, Pete gave Clem and (YN) a run for to the others and make it out in time. It was morning now, Clem and (YN) kept running down the woods and to arrive at the house. They rush in and to find Carlos and Rebecca sitting on the table and stood up and unexpected to see them alone...

Carlos: Kids, are you two alright?! Wait, where's Luke??

Rebecca: Where's Alvin!?

Carlos: What happen? It's been hours.

(YN): We got attacked by walkers..

Clementine: ..And Pete got bit.

Rebecca: What?!!?

Carlos: ...<Díos Mío>...Pete...

Rebecca: Where were you two exactly?!

Clementine: Down by the steam.

Rebecca: Carlos we need to go!! My husband is still out there!

Carlos: Okay Okay, I'll go get the guns!

As Carlos runs in the living room to get guns, Rebecca says..

Rebecca: ...Luke and Alvin went looking for you two, and I told them not to go.

(YN): Oh Geez, how nice of you to say that.

Clementine: ...

Carlos comes back and hands Rebecca a rifle and to leave, but before they do, Carlos says to the kids...

Carlos: Clem, (YN), can you...can you two please watch Sarah? She's upstairs, just-just distract her and don't tell her anything...she gets...nervous.

Clementine: Yeah, okay don't worry.

(YN): We'll take care of her.

Carlos: Thank you, you'll be safe inside here, we'll be back as fast as possible.

Carlos runs out with Rebecca as Clem and (YN) then place their stuffs on the couch and the head upstairs, enter Sarah's room and to find her sitting on the bed...

Sarah: Oh! Hey friends!

(YN): ..Hey Sarah

Clementine: Frie-

(YN): Just play along..Anyways, How are you?

Sarah: Good, just reading a book.

Clementine: That's good.

Sarah: ...Where's my dad??

Clementine: ...He uh-

(YN): He went out fishing, with the others, yeah.

Sarah: ...I know that's not true.

(YN): O-Oh, well he's Uh...

Then, the two notice Sarah turn song around, and to then have a hard time breathing, as if she's starting to panic a little...

Sarah: S-Sorry, I-I..just need a minute...

Sarah then sits down on the floor grabbing her knees to calm herself down...Clem and (YN) both joined her to calm her down, which made her feel more comfort..

Clementine: You'll be alright, we're here for you.

(YN): Yeah.

Sarah: Thank you...hey, wanna see what I have?

They stood up as Sarah walks over to the counter and to grab and show them a gun...

(YN): <Ay Guey!> Did..you have this the whole time!?