-Coming Soon-

-AUTHOR POV-

-3 YEARS LATER-

3 Years have pass....
.
.
Somewhere in the neighborhood, everything was hell, houses destroyed, vehicles crashed and destroyed, fire everywhere...and dead bodies too, and couple of walkers around the streets...as they roam around...they spot three survivors approaching to them...two teenagers, and an adult. The adult swings his metal bat at the walkers, hitting their heads and taking them down,
.
.
A teenage girl pulls her knife, approaching some walkers as she started knocking them down by kicking their legs first and to stab them by the head behind and to then pull her gun out and shoot some as well.
.
.
And then, a teenage boy who just charges at some walkers, swings brutal punches with his bear hands, and to pull out his metal bat as well, swinging here hits to their heads. He then drops one Walker down as it's head lands on a curb stomp and the teenage boy brutally stomps its head into pieces.
.
.
The teenage boy and girl looked awfully familiar too, the girl happens to be wearing a baseball cap and the teenage boy happens to have a tattoo on his left arm with flames around it from wrist to elbow...and these two teenagers happen to be none other than Clementine and (YN). They have grown much more and have matured more too. Clementine is 15, and (YN) 16...And the adult they're with isn't Kenny at all..nor the fact AJ isn't with them at all either.
.
.
This adult happens to be an ally with Clem and (YN), wearing a number "25" baseball uniform, who he happens to be a bad e all player before...until he had some sight problems. Anyways, this adult happens to be Javier Garcia, helping Clem and (YN).

Javier: You two alright?

Clementine: We're fine.

(YN): Crystal...Javi, you better be sure that piece of shit brother of yours didn't do nothing to him, or else...

Clementine: (YN), calm down, please.

(YN): ...

Clementine: ..(YN)'s right though Javi...that so called "Brother" of yours took him away from us...so you better not hold back against that bastard, cause we won't.

(YN): Oh we are DEFINITELY not gonna hold back against him.

Javier: Don't worry...I know, but...I just don't understand why he's do that, he has a family, a son and daughter, but I don't know why he would do such a thing.

(YN): Oh you'll see yourself how he is.

Clementine: Let's just keep moving.

Javier: Yeah, right, we're getting close.

Just what in the living hell is even going on??? Who is this Javier Gracia??? How did Clementine and (YN) met him?? ...What even happen to Kenny??? ...
.
.
.
What happen to AJ????

S3 Clementine x Male Reader (Book 3)

Coming This Spring/Summer