Chp.10 Carver's Prison Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was now morning, Clementine was still asleep, as she then was woken up by Troy, as he gently kicks her on her gut and Clem glaring at him..

Clementine: You know it's rude kicking.

Troy: Whatever. Now Get up, Bills got a word.

She stood up from her bed and to notices everyone else awake too, she approached with the others and to then see Carver appear with them

Carver: As you are all aware, there's been an increased Walker activity along the fence so be mindful when outside the walls. The herds moving a little closer as of this morning.

Clementine Mind: (YN)!! Luke!

Carver: But that doesn't necessarily mean shit. Knowing we're monitoring the situation. Now, they're might be some folks that are sorrow that what happen, and how things went, but that's all in the past now. Some of you are new to our community, and some of you are astray from this group. I know y'all can find redemption here, forgiveness, approving your worth.

Sarah began talking to Clem while Carver was talking still...

Sarah: How'd you sleep?

Clementine: Fine, but pay attention.

Sarah: Cool, and okay........I'm worried about (YN) though.

Clementine: He'll be fine, I hope.

Sarah: You think so? What if-

Carver: Carlos!!

Carver raised his voice, startling everyone...

Carlos: ..Yes?

Carver: Your child seems to be in need of correction.

Carlos: I-I'm sorry, Sarah, apologize to Carver.

Sarah: S-Sorry Sir.

Carver: ...No, that ain't going to cut it. I can't have this kind of behavior on day one of your reform. You discipline her now Carlos, a good smack across her face, make her think twice before opening it up again. Don't worry, we'll wait.

Carlos: ..I..I'm not sure with my hand-

Carver: That's why you have two hands. Come on now, a good hard smack will do. Otherwise Troy here will do it for you. And you don't want that, he can be a little...overzealous? Is that it?

Troy: If it means I'd slap the shit of her, then yeah.

Clementine: No please! Don't, she's already scared, you don't have to do this.

Troy: You shut your fucking mouth-

Carver stops Troy from approaching her...

Carver: Unless you want what's she's having, I'd say you lie down missy. Now, Carlos?

Carlos has no choice, he doesn't wanna hurt her daughter, but also doesn't want any one to hurt her too. So he has to do it to get it over with.

Sarah: I-I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry.

Carlos: I know honey, I know, just..close your eyes, it'll sting for a second.

Sarah closes her eyes, and is scared at the same time. Carlos felt guilty to do so, but has to get it over with....so...he strikes at Sarah with a slap as she fella to the ground and began to whimper and whine...

Carlos: Sarah I-

Carver: No! Soot it, you're not coddling that girl anymore. Let her sit and think about what she's done. Troy, get Carlos to his post, Everyone else should have their own assignments. It's time to go to work.