Chp.17

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Clem and (YN), alongside with Jane save Luke and Sarah out of that trailer from walkers, especially Sarah in the condition she is right now, after loosing her father back at the herd, but she is safe now. Clem and the others were walking through the woods to get to their meet up point with the others with Luke somewhat wounded too from the beat up a while from Carver...

Luke: Okay...hate to ask this but, are we there yet?

Jane: Not that far.

Clem and (YN) then notice Sarah a hit down still...as the two try cheering her up...

Clementine: Hey, you did good back there.

(YN): Yeah, but now you have to keep it up.

Sarah: But...I'm not okay..

(YN): Just don't let us down, okay?

Jane: She just need a bit time you two, leave her be for a bit.

Clem and (YN) both then left Sarah alone and have her some space as Jane then walks with them...

Jane: I don't know about this.

(YN): know what?

Jane: ...The way she is right now...she gonna cause problems.

(YN): ...

Clementine: ...So, what happened in there?

Jane: What do you mean?

(YN): Yeah, you wanna help back there, but that changed. Like if...you decided not to help afterwards anymore, what gives?

Jane: Look I just...I've seen that king of thing before. I just didn't want to stick around the bitter end. Sorry I...I don't mean to sound harsh.

(YN): So does that mean you'll turn on one of us?

Clementine: So If we were hurt or something, you'd leave us?

Jane: What?? No, I...*sighs* I wouldn't have to, and just because you two got her out back there, doesn't mean you saved her, trust me...I tried saving Jamie too, but she...gave up.

(YN)/Clementine: ...

Luke: ...I just...can't believe it. As soon you guys said "go" I was the first on the roof. Like I already made up my mind.

Jane: Luke...you can't let it eat away with you.

Luke: ...Well I can't forget it.

Jane: ...I drag my sister across four states. Every morning she say she won't get it up, I tried convincing her, push her or goddamn carry her if I can. Until one time...walkers cornered us, forced us to the roof and when they kept coming I...I...couldn't make her go or jump, so I tried something else...I told her she can have what she wanted...and left her there, jumped over to the building...and left her alone with them.

Luke: You..left your sister??

Clementine: What?! How could you leave your sister like that??

(YN): And you legit could've plan another way of getting her out of there too.

Jane: I know, it's just...I don't know...it killed me for a long time. But I finally realized that I'd put her on a force mark through hell. All she really wanted for me to let her go...just like Sarah.

Luke: Jane.

Jane: No regards on her own safety, or ours.

(YN): Hey she ain't like your sister, alright? At least we manage to get her out of there.