Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Clem (YN) and Jane met a teenager name Arvo, who then had a bag of stash of medical supplies for his sister only, Jane wanted to steal them for the group, but Clem and (YN) didn't want to, but did took some and Arvo was somewhat okay with it, and letting him go. Clem and (YN) go over to the group and leaving Jane alone on the deck to get the inside building open, then, they spot Luke coming towards their way...

Luke: Clem, (YN) hey, any luck with the observation deck? Kenny and Rebecca wanted me to check on y'all since they haven't heard from you two since, and I guess there would be much, but Jane seems pretty resourceful, god who knows we might need a break.

Clementine: The deck might be a safe place for us to stay tonight, and where Rebecca can have her baby. At least, if we can find something better.

(YN): Also, we got some medical supplies.

Clem shows the supplies...

Luke: Woah! Must've been lucky to find them out here, pretty off though.

(YN): ..Yeah, you can say it like that.

Luke: Well those pills and bandages might come in handy. Anyways. I should check it out, is Jane up there?

(YN): Yeah, she's trying to get the gift shop open.

Luke: Mm...you know, I can't figure her out.

Clementine: What do you mean??

Luke: I mean, she really lays it on the line, but...at the same time, she doesn't show you anything that counts. Never quite sure if she doesn't like people, or just plain out doesn't like me.

(YN): I'm going to be honest here and knew since the beginning...I really don't trust her.

Clementine: We don't...and she doesn't trust us, not like we trust each other, and seem like she would've left Sarah if me and (YN) didn't came along.

Luke: Yeah but we didn't, and we won't. So as long we don't have somebody marchin is in the wrong direction.

(YN): What do you mean by that??

Luke: ...Jane seems the kind of person who gets tempered by hardship, you know? But...when I look at Kenny now, he just...he seems broken, and broken people can become reckless.

(YN)/Clem: .....

Luke: Look I know the both of you have history with him, and I think he is a good guy, really. At least started as one, but I think he's had to take more than he can handle.

Clementine: No, you're wrong, Kenny's strong, we know.

(YN): ...As much we don't like how he is or the way he's behaving right now...that doesn't bother us that much, he's been through like that before...so no matter what, he's still the Kenny we know, he's doing everything to protect us.

Luke: ...I don't know kids, I use to think that maybe...all the horror hasn't gotten to you both yet. But you two watch your friend murder Carver, or just kill him but...he didn't even blink!

(YN) and Clem looked unbothered when Luke mentioned (YN)'s father Carver, especially (YN) of course, the fact he left him when he was little and how he has become and what he did to Clem, Kenny and his friends...and his own mother of course...and honestly he didn't care what Kenny did to him, he deserved it.

(YN): ...He deserved to what he did to Kenny, to Clementine, to everyone.

Luke: ...He was a bad man, no question ask. But...I just hope we don't become the same.

S2 Clementine x Male Reader (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें