Chp.19

-AUTHOR POV-

Later that day, it was midnight, walkers were roaming around the building, The group were sleeping and resting for the day, (YN) Clem was sleeping onto (YN)'s laps as (YN) was sleeping sitting down hugging Clem...then, the two woke up as they heard Rebecca's baby started quietly whining and see Rebecca with a warm coat Mike gave her that he found back at the Museum, and how happy she is to finally have her baby on her hands...she notices the two of them awake...

Rebecca: Hey kids.

They stood up and approach to Rebecca...

Clementine: Hey, how's he doing?

Rebecca: He's perfect, a perfect little man...who's the most perfect little man in whole world? You are.

Clementine: He looks like Alvin.

Rebecca: You think so?

(YN): Definitely, and doesn't look like Carver at all.

Rebecca: ..Thank you.

Rebecca then began coughing, and yet the two realize her skin is a bit pale after giving birth...

(YN): You okay Rebecca??

Rebecca: I'm fine..I'm fine...do you wanna hold him?

Clementine: Can we?

Rebecca: Of course, you two are family, here.

Rebecca gently gives her baby to Clem as she then holds onto him, Clem and (YN) both smiled to see how adorable the baby looks...

Clementine: Isn't he adorable, (YN)?

(YN): Heh, he sure is.

The baby began to cry, as Clementine started comforting the baby..

Clementine: Shh, Shh. There you go.

(YN): Don't worry little guy, you're safe with us.

(YN) places points just finger at the baby, as the baby then slowly grabs his finger and to then gently smile at him and Clementine...

Rebecca: Well would you look at that, you two are a natural.

(YN): Heh, guess so.

Kenny appears...

Kenny: Look at you two, like a big brother and sister. Here, let me take him.

Clementine hands the baby to Kenny...

Kenny: You three should rest, especially you little fella.

Rebecca: When's the last time you slept Kenny?

Kenny: About two years ago, but I'm fine, because somebody's gonna have to watch this little one here while his momma's asleep...I will never forget that look.

As Kenny takes care of the baby for a moment, Clem and (YN) both notice Jane outside...

(YN): We'll be back Rebecca.

Clementine: Won't take long.

Rebecca: Okay, be careful you two.

the two walk over outside and to spot Jane looking through the exit downstairs and notice them ...

Jane: Oh...shit.

Clementine: What are you doing??

Jane: Listen...I'm sorry, I've got to go. It's just...

(YN): Don't worry, we understand.

Jane: Good, I was worried this was gonna turn into a thing...you know, Jaime...Sarah...Im not gonna stick around and...watch it happen to Clementine...