Final Chapter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-9 DAYS LATER-

9 days have pass...Clem, (YN), Kenny and AJ have been walking a whole 9 days, killing walkers, stopping and resting, to get over to Wellington. One afternoon, Clem and (YN) both spot smoke coming out behind a hill...

Clementine: We're almost there, just a little bit further.

Kenny: Oh I sure hope that's a cool fire, could use a hot meal right about now.

(YN): Yeah...hey, want us to hold AJ?

Kenny: Nah I'm alright, he's still light.

(YN): You sure? Look pretty tired old man.

Kenny: Hehe, "Old Man"?

(YN): I mean..if it's okay calling you that?

Kenny: Not at all son...come on, race you both at the top!

Kenny started running up to the hill with AJ and started laughing as Clem and (YN) goes running together after Kenny...

Kenny: Hehe! Come on Alvie, we got this! Haha!

Kenny reach to the top of the hill, and stood still for a moment...

Clementine: You cheated.

(YN): Yea, let's go back and...and...

Suddenly...they saw what Kenny was seeing up ahead...a humongous wall, and inside those walls, smoke was coming out, like if there's people setting up campfire...and that could mean only one thing: ...They've finally found Wellington.

Kenny: Holy shit..! We did it kids! That's..Thats gotta be it! Hehe!

Clementine: It's about time.

(YN): Those 9 days were worth it, no regrets.

Kenny: You were telling me. Come on!

They started walking down hill and to approach to the wall...

Kenny: This gotta be the one! I mean look at those walls. We can finally feel safe kids. We will be able to sleep well tonight!

Clementine: Be warm on the fire.

(YN): Oh! You think they have s'mores??

Clementine: They better!

Kenny: Oh don't y'all worry, we'll figure out as soon we-

Suddenly...they hear a loud gunshot as they startled, and a somebody speaking through those walls with a microphone...

???: Thats far enough.

Kenny: Just stay still you both, do as they say.

???: Drop your weapons.

Clem grabs her gun and toss her gun down and (YN) tossing his broken back down on the floor...

???: Approach the gate.

They approach to the gate...as they got close, a lady then appears from the balcony of the walls as he was talking with someone on a radio...

Edith: Hi, Im Edith.