Chp.20

-AUTHOR POV-

.
.
.
.
.

As we left off, gunshots were to be fired, after (YN) had to shoot Rebecca down, for she had turn into a Walker out of nowhere, and was gonna eat her baby and saving it.
..
.
A lot of gunshots were to be heard, Clementine galls to the floor, and sees everyone shooting at each other...

Mike: Shit! I'm hit! I'm hit!

Bonnie: Mike get over here now!!

Mike rushes over to Bonnie and takes cover and to see Luke taking cover and shooting and Kenny as well shooting back as one of the Russian bandits were shot on the leg, Clementine then notices the baby on the ground, crying, and needs to be rescued, she also notices (YN) on the floor with him and taking cover as well...

Clementine: (YN)..the baby!

(YN): I know! We have to get to him now!!

The two began crawling their way over to get the baby...as some of the bullets hit the ground near them...

Luke: Hey! What are you two doing!? Get over here and get cover now!!

(YN): Go Clem! I'll get the baby!!

Clementine: Okay! But hurry!!

Clementine stood up and makes a run for to Luke and takes cover behind the boulders...

Luke: Wait, where the hell is (YN)!?

Luke looks over and to see (YN) going and grabbing the baby and rush his way over to Clem snd taking cover...

Luke: O-Oh shit!! I didn't even see it! Fuck!!

(YN): It's fine!

Luke: Okay look, I'm gonna get to you two, so cover me alright?!

(YN): Okay, tell me when to shoot!!

Luke: Okay...Now!!

Luke makes a run for towards the kids as (YN) started shooting, Luke manage to arrive with them, but one of the Russian bandits shot Luke through the leg and falls, Kenny then kills that Russian bandit through its head and to try real with the other...

Luke: AAAGH!!!

(YN): Shit! Luke!!

Clementine: Are you alright?!

Luke: I-I'm fine, we'll not really...fuck, got me on the leg, think the bullet went straight through...I don't know...but I'll be fine.

Back with Kenny, he sees Arvo, on the floor, trying to bring back his sister alive after being shot down, and knew he starred this whole mess, so he rushes over to him, grabs and holds him as a hostage...

Arvo: <Speaks Russian>

Kenny: Hey! Other fuck face! You get out here now, or I'll put a bullet on this kids face! I'll do it!

Arvo: <Speaks Russian>

Kenny: English Motherfucker, English!!

Arvo: P-Please don't!! I-

Kenny: Shut up!!

Bonnie: Leave him alone Kenny! He's just a kid!!

Kenny: Like hell I will! He started this, and I'm ending it! You here me out there?! Get out now!!

Russian Bandit #2: <Speaks Russian>

Arvo: <Speaks Russian>

Kenny: Quit fightin me boy! You think I'm bluffing!? Get out here!